Chapter 6

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*BANG*
"Yul??? Yul? What's going on? Can you hear me?" Yoona is panicking right now.

She begin to tremble with fear as she ran out of her house to find Yuri. When she saw people rushing to see what's going on, Yoona ran toward them and try to get into the scene. Yoona rush to Yuri and drop on her knee in shock.

There are blood, too much blood.

"Yul! Yul! Yul!! YUL!!!! YAH KWON YURI!!! WAKE UP!!!! PLEASE CALL 911 PLEASE PLEASE!!!" Yoona plead at people around her as she tried to call Yuri's name and hold onto her hand tight.

*cough*

"Y-yoong!" Yuri manage to groan softly.

"Yul! Thank god!! Please stay here. Don't leave me!!" Yoona is bawling right now.

"Y-Yoona I..."

"Don't say anything. Just stay awake!!"

"I -- I love you." and that the last thing Yoona hear before Yuri passed out.

The ambulance arrive and took Yuri in and Yoona got in with them.

Yoona is walking back and forth in front of the ER waiting.

"Are you the guardian of the patient?" A nurse came to her and ask.

"Dae??" Yoona doesn't know what she should do, but luckily Seohyun's mom came.

"I am her guardian. How is she?"

"Oh Dr Kwon, she is in critical condition, we will have to do the surgery on her right away." The nurse said.

"I'll do it. Go and prepare the OR."

"Dae Doctor!"

"Yoona? Are you okay?"

"Auntie! Will she be okay?"

"Don't worry! She will be ok. You should go home. I'll let you know after the surgery is done."

"Aniyo auntie! I'll wait here."

"Okay then. I will call Seohyun to come here and be with you. I gotta go now."

"Auntie! Please save Yuri!"

"I will Yoona-ah!" Seohyun's mom reassured Yoona and left.


Few hours later:

Yoona sat outside the Operation Room with Seohyun. She couldn't stop crying as she remember the moment that she saw Yuri lay lifelessly on the road and she couldn't do anything to help her. She never feel so weak in her life.

The police came and found Seohyun and Yoona in front of the operation room.

"Hello! Are you Kwon Seohyun?"

"Yes sir it's me!"

"I need to talk to your mother."

"She is in the operation room right now." Seohyun explain, then the Operation room door open reveal her mother walking toward them.

"Omma! Is unnie ok?"

"The surgery went well, but we will have to wait until she wake up to see further."

"Mrs Kwon!" The police interrupt them

"Yes it's me."

"We want to talk to you about Kwon Yuri."

"Please follow me to my office, sir!" Seohyun's mother lead the police to her office and let Yoona and Seohyun wait outside.

Inside the office:

"Mrs Kwon, I'm sorry about your niece. We manage to catch the culprit who run her over. It appears that the driver used to have problem with your niece and want to take the revenge."

"What? But Yuri never have problem with anyone. I know she got into a fight with her school mate once but that was settle and I don't think she has ever fight with anyone again."

"Appearently the kid that she fought with at school has hold grudge against her ma'am."

"What? Are you saying that the person who tried to kill her is that kid Amber?"

"Yes ma'am the culprit is Amber Liu. We have caught her trying to run away, but she already confess and regret that she took things too far. We will have to wait until Ms Kwon Yuri wake up before we could bring the case to the court. For now please sign the paper as Ms Kwon Yuri guardian ma'am. It would be better if we could contact her parents."

"I will contact her father because her mother is not in Korea."

"Please tell him to contact me with this number. Oh one more thing, we found this box on the scene of accident. I think it belong to Ms Kwon Yuri."

"Thank you Sir!" Seohyun's mom said and the police left.

Seohyun and Yoona get inside the room to talk to Seohyun's mother about what happen.

"Sit down you two!"

"What's going on auntie?"

"Yoona! I don't want you to blame yourself for what happen, but you deserve to know the truth. I know you and Yuri has been dating, and you don't have to be scared that I am against it. I want to thank you for making Yuri happy. Ever since she knows you, she has become more open and she smile a lot more. Yuri grew up in a complicated family. She was stuck between her parents and has witness what kid shouldn't have been through. She grew up without feeling love from her parents and I was scared that she might started to have trust issue or get scared of being love by someone, but you made her the happiest girl." Seohyun's mom said and Yoona couldn't stop her tear as Seohyun's mom continue. "They found the person who run Yuri over."

"Who is it auntie?" Yoona couldn't help but feels so angry that she want to kill that person. She never been so angry like this before.

"It's Amber."

"Dae?"

"Dae?" Yoona and Seohyun both said in shock as they couldn't believe what they heard.

"I know. I was shock to hear about that too. The police said that they caught her and she admitted her crime and regret about it."

"Is she at the police station right now?" Yoona stop her tear and asked. She suddenly found her streght to stand up and this worry Seohyun and her mother.

"Listen Yoona, she will be punish for what she did. Please don't do something out of anger."

"Aniyo auntie! I just want to see her. I'll take my leave now. Please let me know when I can visit Yuri." Yoona bow and leave.

"Seohyun, you should keep an eyes on her. I'm worry about her."

"Nae Omma!" Seohyun said and follow Yoona without her knowing.

*

At the police station:

Yoona asked the police to see Amber. They let her because she told them that she is a friend of Amber.

Yoona sat there waiting while her face remain stoic.

Amber walk in and was hesitate to sit down.

"Why don't you take your seat?" Yoona asked and Amber sat down in front of her.

"Why are you here? Are you here to kill me so you could take revenge for your lover?" Amber started.

"I don't understand you Amber. Why did you take thing this far?"

"You know I like you for a long time. How could you not see me and date the girl you barely know?"

"Your feeling for me isn't love. It called obsession. You just want me to be yours because you want to show everyone that you are better than them by winning me over. I am not a prize Amber. I don't need anyone to compete against each other so they could have me. Yuri is different. She loves me. She truly loves me. All she care about are my feeling and my comfort. She never try to force me to go on a date with her. She didn't even make a move or trying to impress me. Her existence itself make me attracted to her, because she is a really kind person."

"It just not fair that she beat me up and just get away with it."

"That's because you try to provoke her by using me. And get away with it? Your parents were the one who decide to drop the charge. How is it unfair? If it is unfair why did your parents decide to do so?"

"Because of her family."

"What about her family?"

"Wait!" Amber laugh at Yoona now. "Don't tell me that you date her for almost a year and she didn't tell you about her family?" She said and Yoona is at lost for words. Yuri did talk about her family, but Yoona never really seems to think that it's necessary to ask more about it because she doesn't want to upset Yuri.

"What are you trying to say?"

"You know why my parents drop the charge? That's because her family own all the hospital under K.J medical group. and my family's business is depend on her family. My parents didn't just drop the charge. They want me to be good to her so that she could put good word to her dad for our business and stuff. All they care is trying to make me bow down at her feet."

"That's your family problem, why do you blame it on Yuri? You are unbelievable. Someday Amber, you will regret doing this to Yuri. I hope you get the punishement you deserve."

"It's worth it if that girl won't wake up." Amber said and Yoona slap her hard on the face.

"You are such a disgusting creature. I hope I will never cross path with you again." Yoona said and left.

Yoona walk out of the police station and all of a sudden everything turn black and she fell on the ground. Seohyun who has been follow her rush to her and called the ambulance.


*

The next day:

Yoona open her eyes and found herself in an unfamiliar room.

"Yoona unnie!"

"Oh Seohyun! where am I?"

"You are in the hospital room unnie. You fainted in front of the station yesterday."

"How is Yuri?"

"She's is not in a critical condition anymore so they transfer her to the VIP room." Seohyun said.

"Seo?"

"Dae unnie?"

"Is it true that Yuri's family own the hospital?"

"Nae? umm so Yuri unnie never tell you about it? Please don't blame her unnie. Yuri unnie hate talking about her parents. And she hates it even more when people know about where she came from. The truth is that my mom is just her father cousin. She agree to take care of Yuri unnie when her uncle who is Yuri unnie's grand father ask her to do so. Her grandfather is the founder of K.J medical group in Korea, but he is not in Korea a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter