Chapter 1

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri's Pov

Hi my name is Kwon Yuri, I'm 18 years old. My parents got divorce recently and I have to move in with my aunt who live in Jeju Island and stay with her until I go to university after finish my last year of high school. Why I have to live with my aunt? Well that's because none of my parents really care about me. They just want to move on with their life and start a new family. I don't blame them.Who would want to get stuck with kid once they get divorced right? It's not like they really abandone me totally. They will still give me whatever I ask for in the future. Well not their attention, but their money.

Enough about family stuff. School will start next week and It's been 3 weeks since I move here. I have to say that I am quiet lost during the first week. I am okay with moving. Changing school doesn't really bother me either because I don't have that much friends. I mostly focus on studying and always spend most of my free time in library so no one really want to hang out with me. These fews weeks I've found myself reading more in coffee shop than the library. I would spend hours in that one particular coffee shop not far from my aunt's place. It's new because I've been reading the same book for 2 weeks, or more like I forgot how to read because my attention has been focus on this one beautiful girl. Her name is Im Yoona. I saw her once when she came over to my aunt's place to tutor my cousin Seohyun.

I fell head over heel for her the moment I saw her face. I've never felt that way in my life. She is so beautiful and so perfect. I can't stop asking Seohyun about her. I have to bribe Seohyun with so many sweet potatoes to finally knows that she actually work in this coffee shop.

"Hello! What would you like to drink miss?" She asked.

Oh my god! Her voice and her smile, I would kill myself if she tell me to.

"Miss??"

"Oh sorry! Umm Ice Americano please." OMG I must be looking like a complete idiot in front of this angel. Kwon Yuri why do you have to be such a fail??


Normal's Pov

"Here's your order! Enjoy your drink!"

"Thank you." Yuri said and go to her usual seat where she could see or more like stalk the barista.

On the other side of the counter, Taeyeon is chuckling at Yoona.

"What?" Yoona asked

"I think she has a crush on you Yoong."

"What are you saying? are you out of your mind Tae?" "Am I?" Taeyeon raise one of her brow teasingly at Yoona.

"What make you say that then?"

"Come on Yoona! She was here for the 2 weeks straight, not to mention she drink like 4 or 5 Americano per days. What do you think it is?"

"That doesn't mean she did that to see me. Maybe she like ice americano, that's all."

"Well I never see her on your day off Yoong."

"Come on! It must be a coincidence. You are just teasing me."

"You are so innocent Yoong." Taeyeon just pat on Yoona's shoulder and walk back into the kitchen.

"Am I?" Yoona said to herself and look at the tan girl sitting at the corner, but they caught each other eyes and Yuri immediately look back at her book. Yoona clear and get back to work.

Yuri keeps her eyes on the book and steal glance at Yoona from time to time. Yoona wave off Taeyeon's word and continue working as usual, but thank to Taeyeon, now Yoona can't stop throwing glance at Yuri when there's no customer. She would just check if Yuri is still there or she already go home.

Everyday Yuri would wait until Yoona finish her shift and then walk her home. Not like Yoona is aware of it since she just follow from afar to make sure that Yoona get home safe, but not today.

As usual Yoona would finish work around 10pm and she would walk back home because it was not that far. Yuri didn't know that Yoona finally came to realize about her present thank to Taeyeon, so she keeps following the doe eyes girl from afar as usual.

Yoona who still has Taeyeon's word ringing in her head, start to pay attention to Yuri. She finish her shift and walk back to the counter to say good bye to Taeyeon, then she glance at the table that Yuri always sit, Yuri is starting to pack her book and laptop.

"I told you." Taeyeon said and give Yoona the knowing look.

"Stop saying nonsense. She wasn't the only one who is leaving."

"Of course not. You're leaving and she is leaving with you. You earn yourself a beautiful stalker Yoong."

"Stalker? Yah.... You makes it sound scary now."

"Hahaha.... I'm just joking. We could think that you found yourself a beautiful body guard then."

"Good night Tae!" Yoona just wave Taeyeon off and leave.


On her way home, she pretend to walk like she wasn't aware of anything, but she actually know that Yuri is walking behind her. A little bit far but still she's following her. Yoona's heart began to beat wildly. She was scared because she doesn't know Yuri, but also think that it is ok because Yuri doesn't seems like a bad person. She continue pretending until she reach her house and she rush to her room. She ran toward the window to see if Yuri is still out there. She peek on the window and saw Yuri entered Seohyun's house.

"Wait! so she live there?" Yoona feel relieve. "Damn you Tae! you scared the hell out of me." Yoona talk to herself. She makes sure to scold Taeyeon tomorrow.

*

Yuri enter the house and was greeting by her aunt who is ready to scold her for leaving home early in the morning and came back late everyday.

"Anneyeong aunty!"

"Where have you been all day?"

"Library."

"Jinja? Which library open until 10pm Yuri-ah?"

"I went to coffee shop after that."

"I know you still trying to adapt to your new environment Yul, but I just want you to know that you can talk to me anytime. Don't just hiding by yourself. It's not healthy."

"I know aunty! Thank you for worry. I'm fine. I just like to be by myself that's all."

"Alright then, Tomorrow I'm not working so we could go and do some shopping for you and Seohyun before school start. and you can't say no."

"Dae!" Yuri answered abit disappointed because she won't be able to see Yoona tomorrow then.

She said Good night to her aunt and enter her room to find Seohyun is sitting on her bed waiting for her.

"I don't have to ask you to know where you were all day."

"Hello to you too little cousin."

"Unnie, it's been two weeks straight and you still go there everyday to see Yoona unnie?"

"Yeah. why?"

"And she didn't even notice you?"

"I don't know. I don't care. I just want to see her."

"Ohmygod unnie, are you serious? you looks like you are in love with her. Are you in love with her?"

"Wae? Can't I?"

"I thought it was just a little crush which will go away. You know, Yoona unnie is very popular in school. Everyone wants a piece of her."

"What? so ummm did she let them?"

"Of course not. She isn't just pretty unnie. She has a very beautiful personality. She has never date anyone either. Her image is very pure. She is the 'goddess' of our school. so if you are in love with her, I want to spare you from having your heart break. I don't think Yoona unnie would even know you exist."

"I don't mind. As long as she is single." Yuri smile dreamily.

"If it makes you happy then... Anyway Omma said we will go shopping tomorrow."

"I know. I don't want to, but I have to go. I can't see Yoona tomorrow though."

"Who said you can't see her unnie, she will be here tomorrow evening for my tutoring lesson."

"Jinja? I totally forgot about it."

"Let me help you tomorrow unnie, I'll introduce you to her, so she will at least know who you are."

"Why do you make me sound like a loser?" Yuri can't help but feel offend.

"It's not that you are a loser, it's just that Yoona unnie is out of anyone's reach."

"Maybe because she hasn't found the right person."

"Well more than half of students of our school has that same thought to keep their hope up. If you want to win her heart, you will have to do something to make her know you exist."

"How?"

"Start talking to her."

"About what? I don't know what to talk about."

"Oh my god unnie, you will never be able to make her notice you." Seohyun shake her head and go back to her room.

Yuri was left alone thinking about her whole day with the angel, well not with her, but in the same space as her. A smile creep on her face as she think about the beautiful angel that she has a crush on.

*

The next day:

Yuri and Seohyun finally get back from shopping and Seohyun's mother has a gathering with her old friends, so Yuri and Seohyun will have dinner alone tonight. Seohyun smile cheekily when an idea pop up inside her head.

"Unnie!"

"Wae?"

"Let's have pizza for dinner tonight."

"Sure! I'll call the delivery."

"Okay! Let's order 3 pizza ok?"

"Wae? Are you that hungry?"

"Yes I am. Just do it please."

"Alright alright!"

*ding dong*

"Oh! It's must be Yoona unnie. Yul Unnie can you open the door? I need to use the bathroom."

"WHAT?? YAH!! Aishhhh that kid!!!" Yuri was annoyed with the sudden attack from her little cousin, but she look in the mirror twice before she walk toward the door.

The moment she open the door, she froze. She didn't even know what to say.

"Umm Hi! Is Seohyun here?"

"Oh umm yeah uhhh Hi... Seo is in the bathroom. She will be here soon."

"Oh ok." Yoona stood there awkwardly until Yuri realize that she has to invite her inside.

"Oh sorry! Please come in."

"Thank you." Yoona said and walk inside.

Seohyun wasn't in the bathroom, she's actually hiding inside her room and try to give some times for Yuri and Yoona to get to know each other.

"So umm... Are you Seohyun's family?" Yoona asked trying to ease the awkwardness.

"Yes umm I am her cousin. I just move here a few weeks ago."

"Oh I see. Umm my name is Im Yoona, by the way."

"Yeah I know." Yuri blurted out and her eyes went wide making Yoona chuckle cutely. Yuri was embarrassed, but seeing that she makes her angel chuckle, she can't help but chuckle too.

"I supposed you know me from the coffee shop. So what's your name?"

"Oh umm I'm Yuri. Kwon Yuri."

"Well Nice to finally know your name Yuri." Yoona said and extended her hand for a handshake.

Yuri hold out her trembling hand to hold Yoona's hand.

"Nice to know you too Yoona."

"Hi Yoona unnie! I'm sorry to let you wait." Seohyun came out and Yuri let go off Yoona's hand and blush.

"It's ok. I was just in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter