Chapter 1

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been years since I last saw you. Spoke to you. Heard from you. Heard about you.

My Love

My Soul Mate

My Best Friend

My everything

 -----

I watched as the sun began to rise outside my window. Another day had begun but I wasn't looking forward to it. I had stopped looking forward to anything since I walked away from you. I tried so hard, so hard to move on but I couldn't. I still couldn't. Everything reminded me of you. Your laughs, Your cute smiles, The way your eyes sparkled when you looked at me, the way you frowned when you couldn't get something right, the way my whole body tingled when you held my hand, the way you kissed me making me go all silly with happiness and just everything about you. My heart always hurt from all these memories. Memories. That's what they were now.

"Sana!" I heard a yell from the other room. I wiped my eyes which were tearing up and sighed. I had screwed up. I went outside and sat down in the kitchen for breakfast. I mindlessly piled some pancakes on my plate and drizzled the maple syrup onto them. I dug in and ate it without actually tasting it.

"Soo, guys the weekend is coming up. What do we all do?" Jihyo started breaking the awkward tension in the room. "Um... Any ideas?" Jeongyeon asked with a smirk.

"C'mon Jeong! We need to celebrate your birthday week by doing something nice!" Jihyo gushed, hitting Jeongyeon on the shoulder.

"Heh... For once I agree with unnie" Tzuyu said as she drenched her pancakes with chocolate syrup

"Tzu! That's too much chocolate!" Jihyo chided

"Leave her be Ji..." Mina muttered and shot a glance at me. I raised an eyebrow in question. She shook her head and went back to eating.

"Guys! I have an idea!" Dahyun squealed, forgetting that she had pancakes in .

"sheesh!" Jeong cringed as Dahyun accidentally spat a portion out. I couldn't help but smile at her cute face. Despite the pain in my heart and head, these dorks were always there for me. I was soo thankful for them.

"Eat first!" Mina said with a giggle. Dahyun nodded and che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter