Chapter 7

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo 

"I hate this! So much!" I yelled while pacing in Mieka's apartment 

"I know Mo" she said with a sigh. I'd been ranting like this for over 2 hours. I knew I'd been saying the same thing over and over again but well I was pissed! Who could blame me? 

"And you know what? SHE WILL BE STAYING IN MY HOUSE MIEKA!"  

"Huh? This.. This is new" She said with a gasp 

"Her friend is Nayeon unnie's girlfriend and I didn't know about it when I agreed that they could camp with us!" I whined. 

"You know Momo, at first I was so angry but now that I think about it, I think you're being irrational. Like come on! It's been years! You need to get over it!" She said with another sigh and rubbed her forehead. I froze and gaped at her "GET OVER IT?" I yelled 

"Stop yelling Mo! You're giving me a headache! And see? You're back to your antics! Where did that emotionless CEO go? Bring her back! I need some peace! You cried for 3 hours straight then you sulked and then you began to cry again and now you're yelling! I love you and I'd help you but now when I think of it, we're being immature." she said 

"So.. What she did was okay?" I scoffed 

"NO! That wasn't.. No! That's not what I am saying. It's just…"  

"It's just what?" I snapped 

"Momo.. You have an entire life ahead of you! Don't ruin it because of her! She.. She hurt you badly yes, but you're stronger than that! You know it! Come on.." she said  

I scoffed again and said "So you're taking her side too huh? Great! Wow… Sorry for wasting your time Mieka. I'll be off then." I snapped and stormed out of the room after grabbing my purse from the table. I ignored her calling me and shut the door before she could reach me. I was already out the gate and on the streets when she opened it again and ran behind me. I fastened my pace and hid behind a car while she tried looking for me on the streets. I heard her stomp her feet and go back inside. Only when I heard her go back did I stand back up. I couldn't believe the fact that Mieka was taking Sana's side! Really? Wow! She knew how much I loved Sana! She knew all the things I did for Sana and in the end what did she give me? A broken heart. 

That was what I was left with. The pieces of my broken heart.  

And Mieka… ugh! I needed to get my mind off this nonsense. I wiped my teary eyes and walked into a public restroom to fix my messy makeup and then head to the bar to get myself drunk and wasted. 

I stared at my reflection in the mirror and sighed. Puffy eyes, red nose, red eyes, and I looked horrible. I decided to just go for one drink since I had work tomorrow but I ended up drinking two whole bottles of whiskey in the nearest club I found. I stumbled my way into a taxi and tried to not slur while giving them my address.   

I vaguely remembered getting off the taxi and paying for the fare. I wasn't as drunk as before but I was definitely not sober either. I made it to the door and I searched for my key. I struggled so hard to get it into the door and then opened the door. I don't know how I remembered to pull it out before closing the door, but I did. I made my way upstairs almost crashing into some expensive vases that Chaeng had gotten shipped from Bali. I made my way into the room and didn't even hear the faint sounds coming from unnie's room as I stumbled into mine and closed the door. I flopped onto the bed without changing into my nightclothes and drifted off to sleep. 

 

Nayeon 

"Morning Bunny" Jeong said cheerfully as she stretched and pulled the curtains back.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter