Chapter 6

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana 

"Mieka…" I stammered looking at the girl in front of me.  

"Sana, Mina" she replied with a cold tone.  

"Unnie you know each other?" Chaeyoung asked her..  Oh boy.. She worked here too? Did I jeopardize Mina and Tzu's future by any chance? 

"Yeah… we were classmates back in Japan" She replied with no emotion and looked around as if looking for someone before relaxing when she didn't find the person she was looking for. 

"Oh wow! That's soo cool! Unnie, Mina-ssi over here is one of our new models along with my good friend Tzuyu" She explained.  

"Really? How nice... " Mieka asked whipping her head towards Chaeyoung.  

"Yup" the young girl replied oblivious to the glares she was giving me and Mina. I seemed to have lost my voice.  

"They already signed the contract too? I mean, she didn't come down here for evaluation did she? Actually, don't answer that I know she wasn't here" Mieka rambled 

"Uhh.. I'll take them all up so that they can meet Momo unnie" Chaeyoung said.  

"Go ahead, I'd love to catch up with Mina and Sana over here, I'll be right behind you Chaengie!" Mieka said with a sweet smile that anyone else would've deemed genuine. But I didn't care. My whole world stopped when I heard the word Momo. That name.... It had been so long since I had heard someone say the name Momo. I didn't seem to hear anything else other than the word Momo. Was it the same Momo  I had been looking for? The Momo whom I hurt? My thoughts were interrupted by strong hand holding my arm. I turned to see Mieka gripping it while Mina tried to push her off. 

"If… If you say anything to Momo, just wait and watch what I'll do to you Minatozaki Sana" she spat and let go of my arm. 

I rubbed the sore spot and asked in a small voice "She-- She's the same Momo?"  

"I don't talk to people like you, but yes she is" She said in a cold tone and snapped her fingers beckoning us to follow her. She strutted at an alarmingly fast pace and I had to jog to catch up with her.  

I looked beside me and an equally baffled Mina said, "Well, I guess you have to face the consequences of what you did.. I never supported you for what you did Sana- chan, don't expect me to back you up here. I stayed by your side then and will continue to do so but the pent up anger they hold against you is... well none of my business I guess. I'd warned you before hand that you were doing a very wrong thing, but you didn't listen to me. This might be the closure you're looking for."  

I bit my lip and looked down as I followed Mieka to wherever she was taking us. We stopped in front of a room and I tried to calm my nerves before entering behind Mieka. 

 

Momo 

"I think number 7 should go in after 19.." I said as I looked at the catalogue for our upcoming fashion show.  
"But, the colors don't match.. We'd sorted the pieces according to their colors before asking the models to try them on."  

"The colors don't match yes, but..  Yeah you're right... The whole theme will be messed up if we change it.. We should have thought about that before we finalised the piece.. Let's think about where to put that." I said biting my lip and running a hand through my hair.  

"Yes Ma'am" My assistant said before walking out with the catalogue. I huffed and sat back still thinking about the show. I had initially wanted to go and meet the models and do the interview myself, but there were other pressing issues which only I could handle. Besides, I knew my team would make the right choice. I trusted them. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contact list and called the number I was looking for. 

"Good Afternoon Mr. Clarke, I'm Hirai Momo the CEO of Aurielle." I said introducing myself 

"Good Afternoon Ms Hirai, to what do I owe this pleasure?" he asked me.  

"I was wondering if you were free anytime next month.. We are having a photoshoot for our latest collection and I would be very happy if you could be the one conducting it."  

"Well, um.. I do have a few events in the upcoming week but if you let me know the details and the dates, I'd check my schedule and let you know." 

"Of course, I'll ask my secretary to send you the details. Thank you Mr. Clarke" I said with a faint smile on my lips 

"Please call me Evan.. I suppose after having done 3 photoshoots with your company we need to be a little more comfortable with one another."  

"Well then Thank you Evan.. My secretary will get in touch with you soon. " I said with a chuckle and ended the call after a brief goodbye. 

I sent a text to my secretary to send all the details to the photographer while I decided to go down and grab a coffee. 

I walked into the café and asked for a cappuccino. I grabbed my order and walked back to my office almost bumping into someone and spilling my drink.  

"Woah.. You okay?" the I asked 

"I.. I'm soo sorry miss!" she apologized bowing. I stopped her midway and smiled at her. 

"That's alright, it was my fault anyways.. I should have seen where I was heading." I said with a chuckle. I tilted my head in greeting and walked away.  

 I walked back to my o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter