Chapter 5

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana

"JEONGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" 

I turned my head to see a girl sprinting towards us. She ran straight at us and pounced onto to Jeongyeon. I gaped when I saw Jeong hug her back with a huge smile. I looked at Dahyun who seemed to be as startled as I was while Jihyo was grinning. 

"I missed you sooo much" the girl sang and kissed Jeong. KISSED her. After what seemed like forever, they broke apart and she just hugged her tight. For some reason, I couldn't look away from them. They reminded me of the days I would jump on someone and kiss her not caring whether the world was on fire. I smiled at the memory but Mina pulled me aside from both my memories and the others .

 "Sana-chan, Tzu and I will leave now. We are already late and I don't want to make a bad impression on our seniors. Text this number if you want to contact us"  She said and shoved a piece of paper onto my hand. I was about to ask her to wait but Jeong came and said "Hey guys, this is my girlfri-" 

"Okay, cab's here!" Tzu called out. Mina nodded and yelled a bye as she ran towards Tzuyu and the cab.

"What in the world?" Jeong muttered. I sighed and apologized on behalf on Mina and Tzu.. When I looked up at her I gasped covering my mouth. 

"You-You're Im Nayeon!" 

"Yup she is. And she is my girlfriend. The one I told you about. The amazing one" Jeong said with a grin. Jihyo rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Unnie! You didn't tell us she was this amazing!" Dahyun whined while Nayeon just blushed and hid behind Jeong

"Jeez bunny... A famous model like you hiding behind my back. What will the others think?" Jeong . She stuck out her tongue and introduced herself to us, "Hi! I am Im Nayeon and its lovely to finally see you all in person. I'd seen your photos of course, but it's different from finally meeting you."

"Nayeon unnie! What about me?" Jihyo said with a pout. I cringed at her pout and just looked back at Nayeon. The famous model was dating my friend? And she knew Jihyo too? Woah. Damn Jeong.. You got yourself one hell of a woman. I made a mental note to ask all my questions by cornering Jeong tonight. Dahyun nudged my shoulder telling me to snap back into the conversation and not zone out.

"Yeah, so we'll drop off your luggage and then we'll head to my company." Nayeon said. I vaguely nodded and went over to haul my suitcase and bag.  We all divided Mina's and Tzu's bags and lugged them over to Nayeon unnie's car. Well, if she was Jeong's girlfriend I could call her unnie right? Ahh I needed details and juicy gossip! But I had to wait for later. Argh! Damn you YOO JEONGYEON. 

I came to know that they had been close friends ever since middle school, but only began dating after they met up when they'd finished graduating from college. They'd realized they had developed feelings for the other and couldn't ignore it anymore. I smiled remembering all my moments with the girl I loved. Remembering back our times, I regretted ever having left her. I regretted having done everything I did to her. I just wanted to see her again. I looked out the window regretting what I did those years ago and widened my eyes when we stopped in front of a huge building. 
 

"Uhh Unnie?" Jihyo asked when Nayeon parked the car in the basement. 

"Eek... Hehehe" Nayeon unnie giggled.

"Wha- Oh gods! Bunny! You forgot your keys didn't you?" Jeong exclaimed. Her girlfriend bit her lip and nodded sheepishly. I smiled at her not realizing what she just said.

"Wait.. We're staying with the model Im Nayeon? Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter