Chapter 9

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana

"Mieka? Have you seen Momo?" Nayeon unnie called out. I was sitting on Mina's dressing table while she got her makeup done. Today was their first day as models and apparently they were going to have a shoot.

"Can someone call her? I need Momo unnie here now!" Chaeyoung yelled removing the pin she was holding in as she held up Tzuyu's dress. Jeong, Jihyo and Dahyun decided to go out for a walk so they were out roaming while I wanted to support Mina and Tzu so I stayed back. Nayeon unnie was all done. She was wearing a black strapless gown and her hair was done in a simple look with a small section of her hair framing her face perfectly. Chaeyoung had gotten Tzu to wear a black gown which was also strapless and had asked the hair stylist to tie it in a low ponytail.

I watched the makeup artist work on Mina when I heard Chaeyoung exclaim "Finally! Where the hell were you?"

I looked up to see Momo rolling her eyes at Chaeyoung. Her eyes then shifted to mine and I froze. I don't know what would have happened if Chaeyoung hadn't called Momo away.. I huffed and looked at Tzuyu who was looking around like a confused puppy.

"Why is she wearing the black dress?" I heard Momo ask. She frowned and looked around.

"Uh?" Chaeyoung asked hesitantly

"Where is Mieka and Nayeon unnie?" she asked

"Uh… Unnie is at her shoot. Both of them are there.."

"What's she wearing?" Momo asked biting her lip

"The strapless black gown… The one with the frills and the white.."

"Yeah got it.. Okay that's fine, but this one.. I don't think it should be on the cover.. Since we've already chose one black piece, maybe we should pick something else" Momo said pointing to Tzuyu's dress

"Uh where is the… Ah here. This one here is a better choice" she said picking up a pastel green dress. I tilted my head watching them pick the accessories to go with it. Then Chaeyoung left with Tzuyu to get her into the new dress while Momo asked Mina "Uh did Chae pick a dress out for you too?"

I looked at Mina who was getting her lip makeup done. She moved her eyes indicating I had to answer her since the makeup artist told her not to speak.

"The pink frilly one to the left" I squeaked. Momo turned to me and looked at me with a weird expression and then nodded. After an awkward minute or two Tzuyu returned and I had to agree, this pastel dress looked stunning on her. The back was open and the dress complimented her figure so much. I smiled at Tzuyu when she twirled and checked the dress.

Momo then moved and removed the hair tie holding her hair in place. She brushed out Tzuyu's hair and placed a delicate flower headband on her head making her look like a princess.

Momo'd always had a knack for fashion and things like that. I remember her picking all the clothes I wore back in college. She'd taught me how to match the clothes and what to look for and what kind of pairings to avoid. And looking at what she'd picked for Tzu, I knew how she had started her own company and done so well in such a short amount of time. She was a mastermind in such things. She had raw talent and fashion was her element.

"There.. And these hangings should do it." she said and stepped back to look at Tzuyu. She nodded and looked at Chaeyoung who gave her a thumbs up.

"You look great Tzuyu!" Mina exclaimed as she got up from her chair since her make up was done.

"I'm sure you will too unnie" Tzuyu said as she went to get her shoot done. Nayeon unnie who was walking back to us gasped and faked fainting as she saw Tzuyu looking ethereal in that dress.

"Woah… That was amazing!" she gushed looking at us.

"Hey Mo" she greeted Momo and Momo nodded looking at her dress.

"If you're wondering where Mieka went, she said she got a call from the office. What's it about though?" she asked Momo

"Huh?"

"Mieka said the office called her… if you didn't call her then who did?" Nayeon unnie asked

"Uh maybe Elaine did?" Momo said with a shrug.

"Okay.. Hey Mina, which dress are you wearing?"

"Hmm.. This pink one I guess?" Mina asked looking at Momo. She nodded and Mina picked it up. Nayeon unnie looked at me and then Momo before she followed Mina saying that she will help her. Which left me and Momo alone in this room. Even the makeup artist had left. I bit my lip and looked around at the various dresses laid out.

"I hear you got fired recently" she spoke after a while.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter