Chapter 2

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A little closer.. Stop. That's perfect!"

"And cut! That's a wrap for today" the photographer said as he examined the pictures he'd taken.

"It's soo cold!" Nayeon unnie gushed as she changed into warmer clothes.

"Sorry unnie, we needed to finish our catalogue for the summer collection beforehand." Chae apologized as she gave unnie a hot pack to warm her hands and cheeks. I threw an arm over her shoulders and pulled her close.

"You looked stunning in our new collection" I teased.

"Duh! I'm Im Nayeon , the face of this company!" she boasted and I smirked while Chae rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah .. And I'm the one who actually designs the stuff " Chae said with a wink.

"Miss, we need your approval for these papers" my secretary Elaine said coming over to me. I took the file from her and glanced through it. Hmm.. Our sales had improved but it was still lacking. I really needed to do something about it.

"Uh.. Yeah I'll go through it and keep it on your desk." I told her and turned back to Nayeon unnie.

"You coming?" I asked her. She nodded and got up and walked with me to my car.

"Chaeng is most likely going to come back late" She said and I nodded. I slid the key into the slot and revved the engine. I stepped on the accelerator and changed the gear and joined the other cars on the road. Living in another country was hard and fun at the same time. It was hard because we terribly missed the country we'd grown up in, but being in a place like this we'd learnt to enjoy and have fun here. And it was undeniably beautiful. We'd been living here for the past four years, so we were pretty comfortable now. I parked in my usual spot in front of my company and got out of the car. I stopped and looked at the LED screen in front of the elevator displaying our winter collection with Nayeon unnie and me as the models. Yeah, I was the CEO and a model. I liked to do both. Chaengie loved to design the clothes and she had a unique sense of fashion which caught the public's eyes and helped us make a name for ourselves in the industry.

"I look soo pretty" Unnie said with a smirk and this time it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Yeah you do, but I was the main star in that shoot" I told her with a serious face. She chuckled and nodded.

"So Momoring, your birthday is coming closer.." she started and I tensed.

"What about it?" I asked

"Um.. Nothing, just that it's coming closer" she said knowing that I didn't like celebrating my birthday as too many bad things had happened on that one day. She and I were friends for a long while now. That one day changed everything. But maybe it was for the good.. back then I wasn't a CEO. I was just some student in the fashion academy before  becoming a designer in a company in Paris and meeting Chaeyoung. Now I was a CEO of a successful brand here in Milan.

I opened the door to my office and slumped onto the couch. Unnie went over and made herself comfortable in my chair. I didn't mind that she sat in that chair at all. It was just a chair and a name after all.

"So, what can I do?" she asked as she my laptop.

"Um.. Maybe you can check the finance and budget reports while I read these proposals?"

"Ookay" she said and started to bury herself into work.

The three of us had come here together and started our own company. Well, if anyone had told us that in four years we'd be this successful, we would have definitely laughed it off. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter