ChuuSoul | Bed Hair

Our Little Rendezvous

inspired by this tweet! ; chuusoul curly hair

 

The sun has risen, birds are singing. The trees are dancing along with the wind.

Today's a good day.

Much like any other day, Jiwoo lies in bed with her girlfriend Jinsol. Their limbs entangled as a result from a good night's rest.

 

Jinsol stretches her arms and legs out like a little kitten. Jiwoo whines as her body slowly wakes up from all the shifting next to her.

"Yah.. Jiwoo, wake up." She slowly drawls out with a few affectionate taps on Jiwoo's bum. "We don't want to be late to practice later" Jinsol yawns.

"Whyy~!" Whining like a baby, Jiwoo thrashes her arms around. "I wanna sleep in.." She mumbles, rolling over to Jinsol to wrap her in an embrace.

 

As much as she'd like having her lil pingu in her arms right now, Jinsol doesn't want another round of scolding from her dear leader.

 

"YAH, JUNG JINSOL, KIM JIWOO! YOU'RE LATE AGAIN!!" Haseul's loud voice booms throughout the practice room. The other members shrink along with the duo.

Sooyoung takes a step forward. Jiwoo expectantly looks up at her, but..

"JIWOO-YAH, I EXPECTED BETTER FROM YOU! AND YOU, JINSOL-" Sooyoung starts to ramble on and on. Haseul even looks surprised for once.

The two girlfriends spare glances at each other. Oh, what a long day ahead of them.

 

Jinsol shivers at the thought, goosebumps running down her body. No way is she gonna get those again!

"C'mon, Jiwoo." She begs despite having her sleepy eyes still closed. "Do you want Haseul and Sooyoung to yell at us again?" Jinsol reminds her girl about the multiple incidents.

Jiwoo remains mum for a moment, Jinsol even thought she fell asleep again. "Ooh~ Jung Jinsol, Kim Jiwoo, you're late~~" She suddenly imitates her two leaders with a nasally voice.

Letting out an airy chuckle at Jiwoo's adorable antics, Jinsol finally opens her eyes. She rubs at 'em a few times for extra measure. "But really, Jiwoo, we need to get up."

"Aish, Jinsol-ah.." Jiwoo sits up, yawning. "Is that all you can say now?" She still has her eyes closed at Jinsol.

Expecting some sort of distasteful response, Jiwoo furrows her eyebrows when Jinsol airily laughs for some reason. "Huh..?" 

 

Slowly fluttering her eyes open, Jiwoo confusedly watches as her girlfriend cackles at her..? Why is she pointing at me!

"Ah- That's so funny!" Jinsol manages to speak in between giggles.

Jiwoo tilts her head at her. "What is?" She purses her lips with angry eyebrows, appearing cuter in Jinsol's eyes.

"You're so cute, Jiwoo~" She coos at her, pinching her cheeks. "You have crazy bed hair right now." Jinsol cheekily smiles.

With cartoonishly wide eyes, Jiwoo removes the hands pinching her cheeks. "Wh-!!" She points at Jinsol's dark locks. "You're no better!" Jiwoo defends herself.

"Me?" Jinsol points at herself, eyebrows in its signature curve. "I never get bed hair!" She proudly states with a smug expression.

Jiwoo snickers at her. "Well, Ms. I-Never-Get-Bed-Hair, you definitely do!" She loudly giggles at her girlfriend.

"You're lying!" Jinsol accuses Jiwoo. The latter dramatically gasps at the accusation by her own girlfriend. She feels betrayed!

"How dare you accuse me of lying! I never lie, thank you very much!!" Jiwoo balls up her fists to look intimidating.

 

And just like that, they keep on bickering. Neither of them were even right with whatever they were fighting about at that point.

They both looked like poodles anyway.

Unfortunately for them, with all the fake-fighting, time had flown on by. They were late once again.

 

Haseul had greet them by the door, with her foot tapping on the tiled flooring. "Give me a good reason why I should let you two in."

 

Oh, what excuse can they make up today?