YveSoul | Only You

Our Little Rendezvous

 

"one and only.
my one and only
my one and only, love"

one & only - loona's gowon

 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

 

Swiftly removing her shirt, Sooyoung shivered at the cold air hitting her skin. She lets a shaky breath out as she gets a comfortable fit for bed. As she got her head through, warmth enveloped her. Cold fingers brushed over her tummy, making her softly giggle.

"Did I wake you up?" Sooyoung quietly asks, enjoying how comfortable it is. "I'm sorry, baby."

Jinsol hums, pressing soft kisses on her girlfriend's back. "It's fine though." She presses her check against Sooyoung, nuzzling closer.

"Wait-" She reluctantly removes Jinsol's hold on her waist to which the latter whines. "Let me get this on first." Sooyoung explains before she pops her arms through the sleeves then turning to look at her girl.

"Hi." Sooyoung smiles, displaying her bunny-like teeth. Although it was a little dim, Jinsol already had her smile engraved in her mind, but seeing it more wouldn't hurt.

"Hi." She copies the older's actions. Jinsol softly giggles before crashing her body on their bed. "Lay down with me." She asks, more so demands, as she rolls herself into a small blanket burrito.

Sooyoung quietly gets on the bed, immediately wrapping her arms around the Jinsol burrito. "You look dumb." She snickers once Jinsol scrunches her face up in offence.

"Mean." Jinsol deadpans, wriggling away from Sooyoung. The latter only holds her tighter. "Let me go.." She whines.

"Fine." Sooyoung lets go. Shifting to lay on her side, facing away from Jinsol. She closes her eyes, silently marveling in the softness of the bed.

 

Silence quickly envelopes the two. Jinsol grows weary of the ringing noise in her ears. She swiftly unwraps herself from her blanket burrito. Looming over Sooyoung's figure, Jinsol lightly shakes her.

 

"Sooyoungie.." She softly calls out, lips jutting out in a pout. "I was only joking."

Sooyoung grunts in response. "You were pretty convincing, Sol." She murmurs.

"Pleease..?" Jinsol whines quite loud, wrapping her limbs around the taller woman. "-young-ah..!"

Letting an airy chuckle out, Sooyoung finally turns to look at the love of her life. "Stop that." She scolds, but all she gets are baby-like noises from the woman.

"Whyy?" jinsol's lips juts out in a pout, curving her eyebrows to look more pitiful. To add, she even fakes her cries.

Sooyoung sighs, unsurprised by Jinsol's adorable antics. To be fair, it's the little things that made her fall for the woman after all. "Fine. C'mere." She beckons with her arms wide open.

With eyes sparkling in excitement, Jinsol jumps onto Sooyoung to which the latter huffs out at the sudden weight on her chest. Jinsol breathes in her girl's scent.

"You're such a baby." Sooyoung teases as she carefully wraps her arms around her. "My baby though."

Jinsol shuffles into a comfortable position, melting into the woman's hold. "Shut up." Is all Jinsol manages to reply as the petname had her heart swell up. Sooyoung simply giggles at her flustered girlfriend.

 

And once more, a comfortable blanket of silence comes to cover them but this time Jinsol feels safe. Reassured by the protective arms around her, and by the heart that only beats for her.

 

Unknown to them, their heart beats sync up. Beating as if they're one.