ChuuSoul | Stardew Valley

Our Little Rendezvous

 

Jiwoo's annoyed- No- she's absolutely frustrated!

 

"Yah, Kim Jiwoo, take a look-" Jinsol beckons from the living room, an onslaught of clicking from her controller follow after her words.

 

Jinsol's been too dedicated on this game Hyejoo had gotten her, and ever since she played it, she hasn't left it alone.

 

"Unnie, here's a game you should try." Hyejoo waves the CD case in front of Jinsol, a ghost of a smile on lingering on her lips. "I think you'd enjoy it."

"You said that last time when you let me try out Animal Crossing, Hye.." Jinsol dejectedly recalls, pouting up to her younger friend. "How can I trust you now?"

In typical Hyejoo fashion, she takes (fake) offence to the question she just asked. "Wah.. Unnie!" She brings a hand up to her chest. "Just trust me, I swear."

Pursing her lips, Jinsol contemplates for a bit. She looks at the CD case, then Hyejoo's pleading gaze. "Fine.." Jinsol snatches the game away from the younger's hand.

Hyejoo pumps her fists up, triumphantly. "Yeah!!" She screeches out before patting Jinsol's shoulders with a huge grin. "Call me over if you like it, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." Jinsol playfully rolls her eyes at her, an airy chuckle bubbling out. "I got it, Hye."

 

And now she's currently in their living room, with their little PlayStation she had bought as per Hyejoo's request.

Jiwoo begrudgingly walks over to Jinsol, she lays herself on the latter's lap.

"Yah, Jiwoo-yah.." Jinsol, annoyed, squirms on her spot. "I'm a farmer, don't distract me." She makes affectionate pats on her bum.

"What do you mean~!" Jiwoo whines out, she shifts for her to look at Jinsol. "You're playing a video game, Soulie." She growls, quite adorably.

"Look," She changes the subject, probably didn't even hear Jiwoo's whining. "I named my cat after you!" Jinsol points at the bright screen.

Jiwoo scrunches up her features at her before looking at the said screen.

 

Eden Farm

Current Funds: XXX, XXXg

Total Earnings: X, XXX, XXXg

Jinsol, Jiwooming, Sooyoung

 

"Sooyoung?" Jiwoo stifles a giggle bubbling up . "Why would you name your horse Sooyoung?" She ends up giggling anyway.

"I put it in as a joke," Jinsol rubs at her nape for a second. "But then I couldn't change it, so her name is Sooyoung now.

 

Shaking her head, Jiwoo cheekily smiles at the older. "You're stupid!"

"Well, you're dating me." Jinsol throws a playful wink at Jiwoo. "So you're gonna have to deal with it!"

 

//

 

After a much heated debate, Jiwoo sits beside Jinsol. With a spare controller in hand, she reluctantly finishes creating her little pixelated character.

"This one's for moving around, and this is for-"

Jinsol rambles on and on about the controls and how the game works. In all honesty, Jiwoo had blocked it out the moment she opened .

 

"I got it." She didn't.

 

"Wait, what am I supposed to do? Soulie, it isn't working at all-" Jiwoo's complaints enter Jinsol's right ear and easily slips out from her left.

Jinsol glances at the younger girl. "Wooming, it's working fine! You're just pressing the wrong buttons." She points on a button.

The moment Jiwoo presses it, her character is finally able to water the plants. Jiwoo sticks her tongue out, clearly embarrassed. "I knew that."

"It's okay to admit you didn't." Jinsol lightly nudges Jiwoo to . The latter pushes back though.

"I'm smart, I know my controls." She defends herself for the sake of her pride.

 

Okay, maybe this game is okay. Jiwoo figures it isn't so bad after all. She just needs some time to figure it out.

 

"Yah, Jinsol-unnie, Jiwoo-unnie, can I come in already?!" Hyejoo yells out from outside their apartment unit.

"Oh, Hyejoo-yah, hold on!" Jinsol pauses the game and clumsily trips over the carpet which results in a very loud thud.

 

Silence...

 

"Jinsol-unnie, are you okay?" Hyejoo's muffled voice asks with obvious concern.

Jiwoo walks over Jinsol, having grown accustomed to her ridiculousness. She opens the door for Hyejoo. "Jinsol's okay, she'll get up in a bit!"

Hyejoo's mouth hangs open at the sight of Jinsol's body sprawled out. She's about to shake the older, but small muffled sobs come and she retracts her hand.

 

"Yeah, nevermind. Hey, Jiwoo-unnie, what's for dinner?"