HeeLip | Too Sweet

Our Little Rendezvous

 

The members have left Jungeun and Heejin alone in the dorms. Well- not really Jungeun though. The girl volunteered to stay as Heejin had overslept, and boy- was she a heavy sleeper.

 

"Hot take, what if we dump cold water on her?" Chaewon, cheeky as ever, suggests as her fellow maknae line surround Heejin's bed.

Hyejoo's about to agree, but Yerim quickly steps in. "No way! We can't do that to Heejin." She turns the idea down with her arms in an X. Yeojin nods along to Yerim's words.

The rest look over at Hyunjin, expectant eyes look at the current oldest that's awake. "What? I didn't say it was a bad idea." She, in her signature robotic tone, states.

Before Yerim and Yeojin could protest further, Chaewon and Hyejoo book it out of the room to grab a bucket of water.

 

Let's just say that Chaewon and Hyejoo didn't take the scolding too well after.

 

-

 

Heejin mopes around the dorms, dragging her feet every room and corner she can physically get to. She throws her hands around to emphasize her boredom.

In the living room, Jungeun sits on the sofa. With an amused expression, she watches Heejin groggily walking around. "Yah, Heejin-ah." She beckons, with a hand waving for her to come closer.

"Yes~?" Her body language immediately beams, she expects whatever Jungeun wants will cure her boredom. Heejin, like a bunny, hops on over to her.

Jungeun holds her arms open for a hug. Heejin's pleasantly surprised. The older was never the type to be like this. Maybe it was because no one else but them were here.

Excited as ever, Heejin glomps onto Jungeun. She nuzzles on Jungeun's neck, a place she's been quite familiar with lately. Jungeun carefully wraps Heejin around with the blanket she had on.

"Wanna get some boba?" Jungeun suggests as she shifts in a more comfortable position for the little bunny pressed up against her. "I've been craving for a while now."

Heejin narrows her eyes up at Jungeun. If she accepts she's gonna have to watch Jungeun drink up her sugary concoction in absolute horror, or decline and deal with a sulky Jungeun.

 

At first glance, you'd think this wouldn't be such a hard decision. But if you knew how much pain Heejin had to go through with a sulky Jungeun, you'd be sweating buckets. It lasted for a whole week.

 

Heejin shivers at the memories rushing through her mind. After heavy debating, Heejin decides on accepting. To be honest, if she declined, Jungeun would throw a fit and order it anyway.

"Uh- yeah! Just get me-" Jungeun cuts her off, only hearing the 'yeah!' . "Wintermelon tea with tons of pearls? Yeah, I know." She aimlessly nods as she scrolls through her phone contacts.

Heejin perks up an eyebrow at her, but brushes it off. Good for her knowing her order already, she guesses.. "Are you gonna order your chocolate milktea?" She asks with puffed cheeks.

Jungeun side-eyes her for a second. "No." She deadpans, taking Heejin by surprise. "I'm getting something else today."

"Feeling adventurous now, are we?"

"You could say that."

 

-

 

Heejin feels like her soul left her body. She drags her hands down her face with a mortified expression.

 

Jungeun busts in the living room with a wide smile, holding two bobas and straws. "Look, Heejin!" She excitedly bounces her legs.

"Y-yeah!" She gives the blonde two thumbs up for support. Heejin knows that chocolate milktea a little too well for her own good.

Scrunching her nose adorably, the older quickly goes to sit ton her spot. She hands Heejin her wintermelon tea. The girl gives a tight-lipped smile at her.

Jungeun, the happiest she could be, quickly pops the straw through the plastic cover. She sips her chocolate milk tea at 100% sugar level with 3x extra boba.

 

She can't even protest,  Heejin's one of the members who has the biggest sweet tooth.

 

"Why?" Jungeun questions when she spots the bunny's eyes looking up at her, but not the loving kind of gaze. It was the 'Why-Are-You-Drinking-That' gaze.

Heejin flinches at being caught, she quickly looks away.

Narrowing her eyes at her, she brushes it off. At least she's happy with satisfying her cravings. Jungeun tugs at Heejin's long sleeve.

Perking an eyebrow at her, Heejin slightly tilts her head at her. "Huh?"

"C'mere." Jungeun waves a hand. Heejin, a bit suspicious, complies nonetheless. She scoots over. "No, I meant- Cuddle.."

"You and cuddling?" Heejin puts her hand over her chest to emphasize her surprise. "That's new!"

"Sh-shut up!" She furrows her eyebrows to look upset. "It's a one time thing, Heejin. Just take it." Jungeun holds out her arms, careful not to spill her drink though.

 

And just like that, Jungeun's drink was long forgotten by Heejin. The older girl was being a little too sweet to her today.

Heejin figures she's gonna have to indulge with sugar heavily this day. Until the members have come back that is.