2Jin | No Rush

Our Little Rendezvous

 

Heejin's come to realize she hasn't seen Hyunjin cry.

 

Actually no, that's a lie. She's seen Hyunjin cry because the bakery closed early. She's seen her cry because she got a mild cold. She's seen her cry over a stray cat on the road.

She- You get the point. But Hyunjin's never cries over her problems.

Heejin worries over Hyunjin. She probably has bottled up all her true feelings on different situations. One day it'll spill out and it'll be overwhelming.

She's gone through the same thing once. Heejin doesn't want that to happen to her too.

 

"Earth to Heejin?" Hyunjin waves her hand in front of Heejin, smiling quite cheekily at her. "You alright?"

Heejin shakes her head out of her little trance. She confusedly looks at Hyunjin for a moment before giving an unsure smile at her. "Uh- Yeah. I'm okay."

Humming, Hyunjin turns to look back at the sunset. "What were you thinking about?" She asks in a small voice, barely audible enough.

Swallowing the lump in , Heejin picks at the beach's sand underneath her. "Hyunjin.." She starts.

The said girl shifts slightly, resting her head on her shoulder. "Yeah?"

"You know you can always tell me what's on your mind, okay?" Heejin nervously chuckles out.

Confused as to where this was coming from, Hyunjin debates on questioning the girl. She eventually chooses not to, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"Okay.." Hyunjin turns to look at Heejin. A soft smile curves up on her lips. "You're so stupid." She teases before burying her face on the girl's shoulder.

"Wha-!" Heejin exaggeratedly  gasps. "I'm being serious, Hyun!" She whines, a pout on her lips.

"So am I." Hyunjin airily laughs, patting the girl's thigh as she laughs. Heejin only shakes her head, slightly ruffling Hyunjin's hair as revenge. 

 

Hyunjin might not be ready to tell her everything, but at least Heejin's gonna wait for her. No matter how long it takes.

After all, there's no need to rush anything. Not with Hyunjin that is.