Chapter 12

Call Me Adina

"Her boyfriend?" Chris's question came out as a laugh. Adina was trying to regain her confidence to look him in the face but her memories kept flooding back. 

"Yeah. Adina and I go way back, don't we babe." Preston's words triggered something in Adina. Chris turned both of them so he was between Preston and Adina. 

"Last time I checked the title of boyfriend belonged to me. Also, I believe she has a restraining order against you." 

"Chris let's just go," Adina said as she grabbed the back of his shirt. 

"Adina, I've changed! We can go back to how we were when we first met." Preston's smile was haunting as he walked towards them. 

"Preston I told you I wanted nothing to do with you! Let me live my life in peace. Please," she begged. 

"Now, you don't mean that do you?" 

Christ moved Adina back as Preston kept walking towards them. He looked around trying to find an exit to get Adina home safely. 

"The restraining order says otherwise," Adina growled, "If you show up at my apartment again I'll call the police." Before Preston could make a rebuttal, Chris grabbed Adina's arm and crossed the street. Preston's gazed followed them as they passed him on the other side of the street. 

"Let's just get you home and we can go from there." Chris kept her close keeping an eye out for the blonde-haired creep. 

Once home, Chris helped Adina get dinner ready trying to make things seem somewhat normal. He would plant small kisses wherever he could trying to make her smile and laugh. 

"Chris you're tickling me! I can't fry chicken like this," she giggled. 

"Sorry I just like hearing your laugh." Adina could feel his lips on her right ear, "Among other sounds you make," He growled. 

"Chris!" Adina squealed, "Not until after dinner."  

"Fine, fine." Chris went to get plates and silverware to eat the chicken with while Adina finished up cooking. Adina checked for hotels in the area that she could stay for a couple of nights to get some peaceful sleep. 

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" Chris asked. 

"I can't make you do that again. I'm looking at hotels close to the school I can go to tomorrow and get some sleep." 

"I have no problem staying another night if it makes you feel better. It'll make me feel better." 

"Do you not have something in the morning? Won't the guys get a little annoyed?" Adina took her last bite of chicken and downed the last of her drink. 

"I actually don't have anything scheduled until like the one tomorrow and the guys don't care since they know what's going on." 

"Well, I won't stop you if that's what you want." Adina got up and took their dishes to the sink to clean up. Chris got up behind her and wrapped his arms around her as he planted soft kisses on her neck. Adina let out a soft sigh as she enjoyed the distraction. Chris's hands moved to her hips and dug into them as he nipped at her ear. 

"Chris what are you doing," Adina gasp.

"Try to hear more of those sounds I like to hear you make." 

"Chris," Adina moaned. She decided that the dishes could wait and turned to face him. Chris smiled before kissing her still holding onto her hips. Adina's hands run up his chest under his shirt feeling his toned muscles. Chris's skin tingled as her fingers crawled up to his chest. Feeling his body tempt rising with his heart rate, Chris threw off his jack and his shirt. Adina took the opportunity to copy him and take her blouse off as well. Chris was stunned a little to see her topless with nothing but her pink, lacey bralette. 

"Oh, common Chris," Adina cooed, "You act as you've never seen a bra before." 

"I... I have but never have I seen one on someone as beautiful as you." 

"There's that cheese." Adina poked at his chest fighting back the urge to bite it. 

"Hmm, I've never thought about food play..."

"Oh stop it and just get back to what you were doing," Adina giggled. 

"With pleasure." 

With ease, Chris picked her up and wrapped her legs around this waist, and took her to the bed. Adina quickly ran through her morning remembering that she did take her birth control before getting back to enjoying Chris's kisses down her chest and her stomach as his left hand . 

He stopped at her pant's waistband and looked up at her. "You sure Ainda?" 

Adina smiled at him as she nodded her head, "Yes, I'm sure." 

Adina wasn't sure when the last time she had that good of asleep. She awoke much earlier than she normally did. Chris was still fast asleep pressed right up behind her. She bit her lip thinking about how he carefully ripped open his packet last night with his teeth. 'Why did that so much,' Adina thought to herself, 'Ah, yeah it's cause I want him to take my clothes off with his teeth. Next time.'

He was so careful with her learning what she liked and didn't like. Learning when to be gentle and when to be rough. Adina looked back again at the sleeping Chris and smiled before planting a soft kiss on his lips. He stirred a bit but remained in a deep slumber. 

After a bit of laying in bed and enjoying cuddles with Chris, she finally got out of bed to get ready for work and pack a bag for a hotel that was just a few blocks away from her school. Every so often memories from the night before would come flooding back and cause her to stop for a moment. "I slept with Bang Chan. Oh my god, that actually happened," she whispered. 

Chris woke to the smell of coffee and leftover fried rice. He noticed Adina had been up for a bit getting ready for the day and making breakfast. Quietly he snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple. "Morning Sweet Bean." 

"Morning Chris," Adina hummed, "You hungry?" 

"After last night? Most defiantly." Adina blushed and rolled her eyes as she handed him a mug with warm coffee. Chris took the mug and pecked her lips before sitting down. "So, did you already make plans for a hotel?" 

"Yeah, I called one and made a reservation for a few days under the name of Ami G." 

"You're using your friend's name from back home?" 

Adina nodded in answer and sat a plate of fried rice down in front of Chris. 

Chris made sure she got on her bus without any problems before heading back to the dorms. Adina was still on a high from last night as she replayed moments from it in her head. She knew she would have to stop thinking about it before she got to school. Emily would call her out the second she saw her goofy grin. 

Work went smoothly for Adina. Her students were a bit riled up at the prospect of the upcoming Christmas holiday. Adina also had a week off coming up to go back home and see her family. While she was excited to see them she would miss Chris. He would be busy as well with all of the holiday specials the guys would be doing. 

Once all of her students had filed out of the classroom Emily popped her head in, "Hey girl you look like you are in a good mood. Preston leave you alone?" 

"No, he followed me last night until Chris showed up." 

"Ok, well why are you smiling from ear to ear?" Emily leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed. 

"Hm? Oh, I just finally got a good night's sleep." Adina continued to clean up her desk and gather the school work she would be grading later that night. 

"Chris help with that?" 

"Well, if you must know he did stay over just to make sure I was safe... or felt safe." 

"That's sweet," Emily cooed. 

"Mhmm but I'm staying at a hotel for the next few days." Adina gathered her purse and luggage before closing up the room. 

"That's smart, well tomorrow if you are busy with Chris I was wondering if we could go get BBQ after school."

"Yeah! I could do with a girl's night." Emily fell into step next to Adina. 

"Perfect! I know the perfect spot in the neighborhood. You'll love it!" Adina and Emily continued to talk as they walked down the hallway. 

 

AN: Hope you guys enjoyed it!! Please excuse any awkwardness. I'm trying a few new ways to write smexy scenes. 🤔 Always trying to expand and learn! A few updates. "Chapters" is getting a part two! I originally said that I wouldn't do a part two but I was inspired. Also, if you like Jimin and vampires I got something in the works for you!