Running Empires

The Sparta and The Ace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description :

In a world full of ambitious yet greedy people, building a joined-empire sounds like an impossible mission. This is a story of how the riches live their life, the ups and the downs they had to endure and the responsibilities they have to their families.

Running Man’s Alternate Universe (AU).

Spartace as the full-course meal. ChanMin and LeeLee as the side dishes.

 

 

Running Empires

 

 

April 5, 2021

 

Song Jihyo took a deep breath before nodding to her personal assistant, Lee Mijoo. “Let’s do this, Mijoo-ya.” Mijoo jumped out of the car and gave a sign for the building’s security to open Jihyo’s door, reporters immediately surrounded the narrow area.

 

Jihyo walked straight to the building’s entrance and answer no questions the reporters threw at her. She didn’t need to. She asked her father on how to handle the situation and he said to ignore them and just do what she’s supposed to do, which is to explain everything to the parties involved.

 

Mijoo walked in first to the meeting room located at the Song International HQ’s lobby, where her boss has a meeting to clarify the real situation to the representatives of an agency of P-Models based in the United States, also to some investors representatives who were there to foresee the whole thing.

 

“Good morning, please be seated, everyone.” Jihyo said as she entered the room and took the head part of the table. “Let’s go straight to the point. Mr. Paolo, I heard you have a list of questions you wanted to ask me.”

 

The foreign man nodded, eyes already blazing with anger but Jihyo didn’t back down and stared back at him. “I think you made a mistake of suing one of our top models, Miss Song. He claimed to not know anything about you and you accused him of ual harassment. What really happened, Miss Song?”

 

“First of all, Mr. Paolo, I hope you understand that I already talked to the rightful authorities about everything we’re going to see today, and it’s already submitted along with my official case filing report. I’m only here to answer your company’s release which stated that I, Song Jihyo, is lying about everything.” Jihyo scoffed before glancing to Mijoo who nodded. Mijoo turned the screen on for everyone to see.

 

Mr. Paolo and his team inhaled deeply. On the screen, clear pictures of their model who harassed Jihyo were presented. They didn’t understand that they’re currently messing with the wrong woman, and she’s going to destroy them for taking her precious time off work to entertain their foolishness.

 

“Before you accuse that these pictures are taken from an odd angle and can cause a misunderstanding, you may see the next thing I have as a proof that your top model is an , Mr. Paolo.” Jihyo gave the sign to Mijoo who calmly pushed the remote and the screen changed into a video from that night. “Did I make myself clear or do you want more proofs, Mr. Paolo?”

 

The video Jihyo took from the Sun and Moon club’s CCTV clearly showed the act of ual harassment from the said model, who was nowhere to be seen on such an important meeting like now. “He said you two had a brief thing and it ended up badly, so that night was a fall-out anyone can experience. It shouldn’t be underlined as ual harassment, Miss Song.”

 

Jihyo laughed, a dry one at that. “And I thought he said he didn’t know me?” she rolled her eyes. “We are both of our age to do whatever we wanted behind doors, Mr. Paolo. And I don’t see the need of denying that I slept with him, once. And that’s it, we didn’t have ‘a thing’ like he imagined.” Her statement made the P-models team gulped, some of them flinched too. Did they think she’d be too ashamed to admit it? Not a chance.

 

“What does that have to do with an act of ual harassment though? I’m suing him based on the United States law and it’s currently being processed there.” She leaned back and crossed her legs, showing everyone that she’s almost done dealing with these low-lifes. “I don’t think your plan to bring this matter to my home country is wise, Mr. Paolo, gentlemen.” She eyed everyone on the P-models team side.

 

“I suggest you should leave this matter for the authorities to proceed, before you lose any more money to defend your top model.” Song Jihyo stood up and turned to the Song Internationals’ investors representatives. “I apologize for the confusing situation these last few days. And I want to thank all of the representatives who came to see something that shouldn’t be made a big of a deal, so early in the morning like this. Have a great Monday, everyone.”

 

She said everything in Korean before she bowed, a perfect 90 degrees one and left the room with Mijoo following closely behind. Jihyo didn’t know what happened to the building’s security and how they’re handling the reporters, but they swarmed her by the door immediately. “Mijoo-ya, how did they get in?”

 

“I apologize, Sajangnim. I wasn’t aware that they had access to the lobby of this building.” Mijoo apologized, quickly calling for the securities nearby to protect the heiress.

 

“Song Jihyo-ssi, weren’t you in a relationship with the US model before?”

“Miss Song, is it true that you dated him?”

“The value of Song International plummeted after the news spread, what did the board of members say about everything, Song Jihyo-ssi?”

 

She ignored everything and kept walking through the lobby with Mijoo and a group of security. Until one particular question that she didn’t expect is being thrown at her.

 

“Didn’t you also have something with Kim Jongkook from Kim International Energy, Song Jihyo-ssi?” she stopped in her track and eyed the reporter deadly. “Mworagoyo?”

“Kim Jongkook-ssi, we heard you briefly dated him too.”

Jihyo scoffed. “I have no idea why are you asking about CEO Kim, but I have nothing to do with him and you shouldn’t bring him up for a sensitive matter like this. Excuse me.”

 

 

 

“I must be crazy, Mijoo-ya. Why did I say it? I didn’t need to say anything but why can’t I stop myself?” she asked angrily, not to Mijoo but to herself. “Eonnie, that reporter might have something on you and CEO Kim. You should be careful, eonnie.”

 

“Dad will definitely question me when he saw the news.” Jihyo sighed loudly, leaning her head back and closed her eyes tiredly. “I’m sure Chairman Song will understand that you were just a little shock to hear CEO Kim is being dragged into the topic, eonnie.” Mijoo tried to console.

 

“Still, he’s as curious as a toddler, Mijoo-ya.”

 

 

 

“Have you seen this, hyeong?” Kim Gapjin asked his boss, Kim Jongkook who shook his head even after reading the title. “Did someone drag my name to the mess Jihyo is in?”

Even if Gapjin is curious about the casual use of the Song’s heiress name by his boss, he didn’t question it. “A reporter said that she dated you.” Gapjin confirmed.

 

To his horror, Jongkook laughed. “Did someone have something on us?” he quickly pulled out his phone before turning to his personal assistant. “Is this new? Does this mean that she’s currently here? In Seoul?”

Gapjin nodded. “Leave the room Gapjin-a, I will call you in if I need anything.”

“Ne, hyeong.”

 

Jongkook dialed the number he hasn’t call for a few months now. It rang for a few times before she picked up. “Yeoboseyo?”

“You’re in Seoul and you didn’t tell me?” he didn’t answer the greeting and went straight to the point. He clearly heard her scoff from the other end.

“In case you didn’t know, I was rather busy these last few days, oppa.” She emphasized on the word ‘oppa’, he chuckled upon remembering the argument they had for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter