Easing Into It

The Sparta and The Ace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Friendly warning:

Spoiler to Running Man episode 570,

Do not read this one-shot if you haven’t watched the episode!

 

 

 

Easing Into It

 

 

“Kookjong-a, I apologize.” Jaesuk said as soon as they’re out of the set. “Misseu-mong, I apologize too.” He turned to Jihyo who was walking by Jongkook’s side. “Aniya, oppa. It’s fine.” Jihyo chuckled slowly. “It was funny too, so it’s great.”

What can Jongkook say to Jaesuk, when Jihyo put it like that?

“It’s not like that, hyeong.” Jongkook sighed. “Aren’t we being really obvious on the show right now?”

 

“I was so surprised that I asked it before thinking too, Kookjong-a. If it wasn’t me, the others would’ve said something too.” Jaesuk felt a little bad for pointing out Jongkook’s slip of a tongue in front of everyone, and the cameras. But like he said, he was flustered too when he ended up asking. “It was my fault, hyeong. Don’t feel bad about it.” Jongkook went to ease Jaesuk’s mind.

 

“We’re basically easing into the announcement, so it’s alright, really.” Jongkook continued. The other members, Jee Seokjin, Jeon Somin, Yang Sechan and Ha Donghoon watched from a distance, listening to the conversation. “But the two of you, come here.” Jongkook meant Donghoon and Sechan, who were having the time of their lives teasing Jongkook and Jihyo.

 

“Oppa, wae geure? It was funny, everyone had a good laugh.” Jihyo stopped Jongkook from going after the already jogging away Donghoon and Sechan. “Aren’t they too much, Jihyo-ya?”

“They’re always like that.” Jihyo laughed. “No surprise at that at all, oppa.” Jihyo managed to tame down the angry yet flustered tiger.

 

What they were talking about was the accident occurred from the height-jumping game earlier. Jihyo was just asking about the method to jump when Jongkook made a mistake while attempting to coach her. He used the word “my bed” for a reference of what Jihyo should think when she’s jumping over the pole. It was a pure mistake as he wanted to explain the method in a simple way for Jihyo, which resulted in a commotion as Jaesuk caught the error and immediately seeks for Jongkook’s explanation for it.

 

“But seriously, Jihyo-ya.” Donghoon slowed his pace to match Jihyo. “Did you still jump to the bed like you used to?” she’s a habitual jumper when she met a bed, almost matching Soul, Donghoon’s son, who also got scolded when he jumped to the bed.

“Yah! Ha Donghoon!” Kim Jongkook ran after the scared Donghoon, Jihyo doubled over in laughter.

 

“You still do? We all know that habit of yours, Jihyo-ya.” Seokjin was also chuckling to himself as he asked the actress. They were really curious. Of course they meant it in a non-negative connotations, Jihyo just loves any kind of bed she can sleep on. “I still do, I did it without knowing, oppa.” Jihyo admitted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter