His Favorite

The Sparta and The Ace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HIS FAVORITE

 

 

 

June 2019 // Running Man episode 458-459

 

Song Jihyo started acting almost 20 years ago, she knew how to act on different kind of situations, all thanks to her hardwork and experience for years.

 

She loved everything about acting, even the hardship she had to go through to nail the painful, sad emotions of the character she’s playing. Kwangsoo even said that whenever she’s working on a drama or a film, she’d be more sensitive because she’s still immersed in the character. She never denied because Kwangsoo said the truth, he of course knew it as a fellow actor.

 

One thing she didn’t like, or more like the only time she didn’t like acting was during Running Man’s shoot, especially when the guests are fawning over her long-time boyfriend. No one except their immidiate families and managers/agencies knew about the relationship. They hid it so well even from the Running Man members and production team.

 

Jihyo hated how the Apink girls are talking so comfortably with Jongkook that day. Burning with jealousy, she wanted to just go home and abandon the shoot.

 

Thankfully, Nucksal & Kode Kunst were actually fun nam-dongsaengs to talk to, even during the lunch break, Jihyo had fun talking with them. Jihyo is usually shy and awkward around people but she relaxed quicker around them as they’re both loud and funny like Sechan, which she grew closer too since he joined the show.

 

For the second mission, after her team played the karaoke game, they took a seat to watch the next teams. Coincidentally, Jihyo picked a seat just in front of her boyfriend.

 

No one saw it but she gritted her teeth as she could hear him talking and laughing with the girls from Apink, even when they’re not in the same team.

 

During the tape-changing break, Kwangsoo passed the bottles of water around and when he’s done, he came to Jihyo. “Noona, are you having a bad day today? Your voice went really high earlier with Seokjin hyeong.”

 

Jihyo turned to Seokjin who was seated on her right. “Did I? Mianhaeyo oppa, I did it to make people laugh.”

Seokjin patted Jihyo’s back with a chuckle. “I know Jihyo-ya, don’t worry about it.”

 

“But you’re pretty quiet too noona, are you sure you’re okay?” Even if they’re talking right in front of her boyfriend, she wasn’t sure if he can hear the conversation as he’s being way too focused with whatever he’s talking about with Naeun.

“I’m fine Kwangsoo-ya, just a little bit tired.”

 

Before Kwangsoo can ask more, she felt a hand on her right shoulder. “Eo? Are you getting sleepy after lunch again, Jihyo-ya?” Jongkook asked, he always found the right time to love for naps.

“Aish, geumanhaeyo oppa.” She said it grumpily, earning laughter from the others around.

 

It’s not a secret that Jihyo had a lot of fire inside of her, that’s why the other members didn’t as bad as they tease Somin. But Jongkook sensed that the tone she used was her being angry about something for real. He wanted to know why but of course he can’t ask her openly, with people and cameras around them.

 

By the end of the second game, Seokjin got swapped with Sechan and Jihyo had more fun with him on the team. They ended up winning the third game and became the first fixed group for the 9th anniversary performance.

 

As the shoot finally finished, Jihyo bowed and waved to the guests, members and staffs. She didn’t forget to exchange numbers with Nucksal and Kode Kunst as they will have to keep in contact for the song later. It took her no more than 5 minutes to leave the set and went to the parking lot to find her manager’s car.

 

Just as she’s done putting her seat-belt on, her phone vibrated. Her boyfriend is calling her but she decided to ignore him for now. She chose to take a nap instead, it’s a long day so she needed a re-charge of her energy.

 

As soon as Jihyo opened the door to the apartment she shared with her younger brother, Peanut came running at her feet. “Aigoo, you missed me, huh?” Jihyo let the puppy sniffed and her right cheek happily. “Where’s your uncle?”

 

Jihyo found a note attached to the fridge’s door written by Seongmoon who’s staying at his girlfriend’s place that night. “Aish, I guess your uncle might leave this place soon, Peanut.”

 

Jihyo fed Peanut first before she took a quick shower. Running Man shoot always left her too tired to cook so she ordered some light dinner for herself. She had no schedule tomorrow, so she can catch on some shows before bed.

 

She fell asleep just 30 minutes into a drama with Peanut already snoring too besides her. Like eomma, like puppy.

 

 

 

Kim Jongkook entered the passcode to Jihyo’s apartment door confidently. But when he entered the place, it’s dark and quiet. “Jihyo-ya?” Jongkook checked the time, only 9 p.m. and his girlfriend is already asleep?

 

Unlike the other members, Jongkook usually went to the gym even after Running Man’s shoot. Unless he’s really tired, it’s his routine to go to the gym even after a full day of shoot.

 

Jongkook found Jihyo asleep with her puppy and chuckled lightly when he saw the TV is still on. She must’ve fell asleep while watching something on the TV. Jongkook turned the TV off before he went to the en-suite bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. He wanted to join his girlfriend on the bed as soon as he can, an early night is what he needed these days, with his busy schedule.

 

As soon as Jongkook went under the cover, Jihyo stirred in her sleep and rolled over, attracted to the warmth Jongkook’s body emitted. So beautiful. Jongkook admired his girlfriend’s make-up free and relaxed face as she sleeps. Her lips were parted slightly but still looks so beautiful and adorable. So this is how it feels to be in love, huh?

 

 

 

The next day…

 

Jihyo felt the weight of something around her waist and immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter