We're Locked Together

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

Another day at Kim company, Tiffany was almost late because the bus hasn't arrived yet but thankfully the other intern friend saw her and offers a ride to their workplace so they both came on time.

 

"Can you keep the archives in th storage room downstairs?" Ms. Bae says as she's preparing for Minsu's meeting about 5 minutes left so she let the interns handle the other work task.



 

"Yes, Ms. Bae." Tiffany and TaeYeon said in unison picking up the archives neatly arranged by Minsu's secretary so it will be kept safely.



 

"Thank you." Ms. Bae politely respond and went to the conference room with folders in her hand since her boss was already inside waiting for the meeting to start.


 

------------------

 

"The elevator is under maintenance?" Tiffany's mouth agape because they've been carrying too much stuff yet the elevator they've been expected aren't working so she deeply sighed.

 

"Is it heavy?" TaeYeon asked in concern at her fellow intern who struggle with the archives she's been carrying from the boss office.

 

"What do you think?" Tiffany glare at the intern since she knew that TaeYeon was the top for these month, she began to be competitive against her because Tiffany ain't a loser, she's the top student of her class.



 

"Then, we should take stairs instead." TaeYeon says turning her back to the sulking intern.


 

"Hey? Are you serious?" Tiffany's eyes widen when she confirmed that TaeYeon wasn't joking about taking stairs through the storage room.


 

"Hey! Wait up!" Tiffany follows the cold intern who ignores her but she's getting tired carrying the huge and heavy stuffs.



 

"Why did you stop?" Tiffany almost bump into TaeYeon's back because the girl suddenly turns into a halt before looking at her.


 

"I can carry much more." TaeYeon offers a help but she didn't said it directly and instead she stare at Tiffany's stuff.


 

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked but TaeYeon already take the box from her and carry it all the way to the storage room.


 

---------------

 

STORAGE ROOM

 

"Finally!!!" They both reached the unlocked room and went inside placing the archives into it's right place.


 

"Let's sort it out and make sure it's right." Tiffany says and take a look at the label on the shelves while TaeYeon also does the same.



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter