Secret Encounter

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

TaeYeon's disappearance became the main gossip in the company yet the government still kept lowkey on their plan but keep an eye towards Chairman Minsu and her allegedly alliance from the enemy country of South Korea and her illegal business outside the country and Jessica has no idea about her girlfriend's whereabouts. Sadly, for Tiffany she kept on thinking about TaeYeon and she rejected Tyrone's supposed date every single day so the handsome and rich guy kept his distance from her and they rarely spoke with each other except from their intern tasks so SooYoung as a good friend always accompany her.

 

"You're missing her?" They went together at the rooftop during their breaktime while Jessica finishing her pending task given by secretary Bae.


 

"No." Tiffany lied from her friend as she blankly staring at the blue sky recalling TaeYeon's sudden confession.


 

"Don't lie on me, I can see clearly through your face and how you always turned down the great Mr. Tyrone Kwon when he asked you for a casual dates and here I thought you're going put with him now after your last business trip." SooYoung smirk and smoke her cigarette giving her friend her favorite coffee at the cafe across their company building.



 

"Don't you think you're being hard on him for keeping his hope high and you're still unsure about your ing feelings." SooYoung teases her confused friend.


 

"I don't know anymore, Soo." The latter sighed and close her eyes because she needs to make up her mind and gave him a clear answers if she will keep their relationship into another level or will they remain as friends or worst colleague.


 

"If you really love him you will date him without further ado but if someone messing up your mind then I'm sure you like that specific person who wasn't physically here right now." SooYoung make a point and being straightforward on her helpless friend who clouded with so many thoughts.


 

"Maybe I should give it a try." Tiffany sighed and already make up her mind from her friend's advise.



 

"Then you should go ahead." SooYoung gave her a gentle pat on her back before Tiffany leave her and went to Tyrone's designated department at the ground floor.




 

"She's giving me so much headache and why should I keep an eye on her. You're such a worst friend, TaeYeon." The tall woman sighed and remember how her friend asked her a favor to looked over Tiffany while she's gone.




 

"You're a , Tae."



 

----------------------



 

"Finally, you accept my invitation." Tiffany agreed to Tyrone because she needs to clear up things with him about their sinking relationship after TaeYeon's confession. They were now spending dinner date at the exclusive restaurant after their shift ended.



 

"There's something I need to tell you." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter