The Business Trip

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


AUTHOR'S POV
 

The chosen interns from the past few days were joining Chairman Kim and President Minsu for their new investors meeting and business exhibit, summit with their partnership in various companies and TaeYeon's father was beyond happy with his youngest daughter's progress. TaeYeon and Tiffany were not get alone well by now because after Tyrone's offer for a date that Tiffany accept it makes TaeYeon frustrated and has a sleepless night afterwards, it worries Minsu as well seeing her younger sister in trouble with something.


 

"Are you okay, TaeYeon?" The mentioned name was silently watching the view from the outside avoiding the other interns on the other side far from them because she personally chose it.

 

"I'm fine Dad." With a short response, Mr. Kim didn't bother his child and let her peacefully think about something, he knew her well and right now TaeYeon needs some space for thinking.


 

"She can deal with it." Mr. Kim told his other child Minsun whose secretly watching in concern for her younger sister.

 

"Can she concentrate on the conference or I will let her rest for awhile and let Tiffany accompany us?" Minsu suggested with her father who put his trust on his youngest daughter.

 

"If she will come to us telling she won't come then we'll wait for it but if not, she will continue her job." With an uneasy feeling, Minsu keep silence and assures herself that TaeYeon will be fine on her own.


 

"You must take care of yourself during the summit because I need some backup." Her father joked and pat her shoulder knowing she needed some support from Chairman Kim.


 

"I will put my trust on you and TaeYeon." Mr. Kim smile and let Minsu rest foe awhile so she can recharge herself for the summit before they landed.


 

"I will do my best, Dad." Mr. Kim felt proud with Minsu on her job as the President next to his position.


 

-----------------


 

"You and Ms. Hwang will be having the same room at the hotel." After the instructions of President Minsu, the two interns went to their shared room and unpacking their stuffs.

 

"Hey, Tae." Tiffany called trying to light up the awkward silence between them.

 

"Hm?" TaeYeon just silently look at her while unpacking her luggage and Tiffany was still oblivious of her real identi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter