The Faceless Traitor

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

Tyrone Kwon knows something behind his family's business in cooperation with the Kim's and he knew as well as the illegal business his father and older sister involved with Mr. Kim's death so he really wanted to know what's the relationship between the South Korean President and his own father whose working together under the government. His sister Yuri might be a cheerful type but she's sharp and clever when it comes to his family's secrecy, the Kwon clan won't be easy to take down by others and from what he knew, Tiffany's father was a great friend of his father but the thing Mr. Hwang was still missing and the one who hides him was the late Mr. Kim so what happened before and the involvement of the President, it's still a puzzle for him.

 

"Are you ready Tyrone?" His older sister Yuri called him as she waits for their private car and heading to the company.

 

"Yes unnie." He followed his sister from behind yet his eyes observing the new set of bodyguards hired by his father. *unnie means older sister*

 

"Where are we going?" He curiously asked as they both entered inside the private car.

 

"To our company? What's with the weird questions? I already pulled you out from your intern since the Kim has no liability in the company." His older sister said while browsing in her tablet for some business news.

 

"Huh? Why did you do that without informing me beforehad?" Tyrone almost scream on her face but he held it back when he saw how his older sister glaring at him.

 

"How much did you know?" He stiffened if he will lie about what he discover or not but knowing Yuri who used to be topnotch intern and one of the smartest woman in business industry, no doubt she will knew everything he will hide behind.


 

"What are you saying unnie?" He tried to be oblivious with his secret investigation after he accidentally eavesdropping on his father's conversation with the President last night.


 

"Do you know about TaeYeon Kim?" He felt relieved when she told him about his fellow intern and not the other way around.


 

"I don't know about her and what's her issues with her family. I just only know she vanished with President Minsu." He told his sister who kept being suspicious with him.


 

"Tell me immediately if you know something and when you heard something else." His older sister smirk at him and return what she's doing earlier but her words struck in him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter