The Kim's Downfall

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

The day of Chairman Kim's funeral after the business conference were cancelled due to his sudden death, some close business tycoons and partners were attended paying their respects towards him but others plotted evil plans for the Kim clan since the head of the family passed away leaving his two daughters to handle the company businesses of their family.



 

"The interns will continue their task until their last hours." Chairman Minsu announced to the group of interns gathered at the company lobby at the rooftop where the boss office located.




 

"Did you know what happen with TaeYeon?" Jessica asked her fellow intern beside her while forming a line.




 

"I haven't heard anything from her after we booked a flight home." Tiffany lied knowing she has a huge responsibility to kept TaeYeon's secret.




 

"So, are you free later Tiffany?" Tyrone asked while they we're dating for awhile after Tiffany arrived from their business flight.




 

"I think I will spend working overtime tonight Tyrone. I'm really sorry." Tiffany lied because she felt something guilty inside when she started going out with the guy after TaeYeon confessed on her.




 

"Oh, okay." Tyrone sighed and leave her alone while finding his spot at the other line.




 

*I'm sorry Tyrone.* Tiffany was really worried about TaeYeon when her presence remains unknown from the interns especially when she has to accomplished her intern hours.




 

"I heard TaeYeon was out of the country." SooYoung suddenly barging in her conversation with Jessica.




 

"Out of the country? Why?" Tiffany curiously asked and worried about the latter gone missing.




 

"I've heard she was dumped by some girls she's fancying." SooYoung joked as she slyly smirk towards Tiffany.




 

"SHE WAS DUMPED? BY WHO?" Jessica suddenly intervene on them with her wide eyes makes SooYoung and Tiffany startled by her voice.




 

"What's happening over there?" Chairman Minsu spotted her stubborn girlfriend talking loudly again at the back that interrupted her speech.




 

"I'm sorry Chairman Minsu." Jessica felt shy and step aback before she went behave making Minsu sighed deeply.




 

"Okay as we proceed." Minsu cleared before she started her speech and instructions again towards the interns.



 

----------------------



 

"So, what's up?" SooYoung interrupt her friend whose working alone at her desk.



 

"What's up? What?" Tiffany frown from SooYoung's annoying presence again after she received her workloads for the week to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter