The Exhibit

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

Chairman Kim and Minsu entered the conference with business personnel from different countries they were accompanied by their secretary and interns from each of the company including Tiffany and TaeYeon whose been prepared for the said event and their journal were ready for some major key points of the event.


 

"Do you bring a ballpen?" Tiffany forgot her ballpen so she asked her partner who remains silence after incident.



 

"Hm." The ballpen went straight from Tiffany's hand when TaeYeon put it and focus on the event speakers.




 

"Thanks, I'll buy you something outside." Tiffany cheerfully says before she take note of the speech while TaeYeon became uninterested and searching for something and spotted a familiar faces.



 

*Is that Tyrone Kwon?* She spotted the heir of Kwon alongside with a female wearing suits.



 

*So, we will acknowledge the presence of CEO Kwon and his children, Tyrone and Yuri Kwon.* Everyone clapped when the mentioned name appears and sat on their respective chairs in the conference room.




 

"OMG! It's Tyrone! I can't believe he will be here and he's the son of CEO." Tiffany's eyes widen and whisper towards TaeYeon who looks awkward by their closeness.




 

"Are you fond of Tyrone?" She asked Tiffany who keeps on staring at the different Tyrone who looks handsome and professional.



 

"No but he's a total handsome." Tiffany blushes when she met eyes with Tyrone whose smiling back towards her.




 

"He looks at me. Dammit!" Tiffany hides behind TaeYeon when she got caught by the handsome guy and it makes TaeYeon uncomfortable while her heart beats.



 

"You're so weird and so not lady like so why did he have to look at you?" TaeYeon scoffed and it hurts Tiffany's feelings so she kept quiet and focus on the event.




 

*You don't have to be harsh on me.* Tiffany nearly cried and avoided TaeYeon until the conference done.



 

*Am I being harsh on her?* TaeYeon got worried when she got ignored by Tiffany who shook hands with the other investors because she's smart then Tyrone went on their direction talking with Tiffany.




 

"How are you, Tiffany?" Tyrone says with his charming smile while taking the woman's hand on his.



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter