Mission: SPAIN

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

 

After TaeYeon and Tiffany encountered, the younger Kim took her fellow intern into somewhere safe until the situation got clear from their alliances, she knew Minsu got caught by the government and now held as the main witness against their father illegal business inside and outside the country, speaking of the company, she and Minsu sold their shares and not liable through the company anymore, the interns shocked by the news especially SooYoung Choi, Jessica Jung and Tyrone Kwon, the gossip spreads fast that they nearly forgotten about Tiffany's presence in duty, they continued their internship and hoping for a good outcome despites of the issues of the Kim.


 

"You're now involved with me so I won't let you go to continue your intern and about your relatives, I already kept them safe outside the city." TaeYeon arranged everything involving Tiffany's identity because their intern records left in her former company but their inheritance stay safe from somewhere and being manage by Minsu's security outside South Korea.




 

"So what are we gonna do?" As curious as it seems, Tiffany was still oblivious about the fact of TaeYeon's issues and why she's running away without words.



 

"We will fly to Spain in silence. Will you go with me or you'll stay here?" The younger Kim asked seriously like she's proposing to the woman who was surprise by the sudden information.




 

"Everything happens so fast but I want you to know that I never knew it first and my father secretly kept it from me so I will be safe from danger but I swear I'm clean." TaeYeon defends herself as she held Tiffany's hands on hers as they stayed at one of her owned hotel suite under different identity.




 

"I'm sorry you got into trouble with me." The mood became dark and silence but Tiffany kept her mood alive and just held into TaeYeon's both pale cheeks.



 

"You really broke my heart when you suddenly disappear without me knowing but now you're closer enough for me to do this thing, I won't let you go easily and I will stay beside you." The mood uplifted by Tiffany's comforting words that make TaeYeon cry a little.


 

"I'm sorry if I broke it twice." She recalls the talk between Tyrone and Tiffany earlier at the restaurant that she almost lose her over her rival guy.


 

"Fix it again and stay here a little bit longer in my arms you won't cry anymore." Tiffany promise before she lessen the gap between their foreheads and realize her feelings towards TaeYeon during their intern days.



 

"Our mission is to fly in Spain without any problem so we will fly now." TaeYeon already packed her things and everything she needs beforehand that made T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter