2nd Day

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jessica, Tiffany, SooYoung and TaeYeon will be working under my supervision." Minsu announced when she roll call the names of the new interns and divide into different departments since she's the older sister of TaeYeon, the young heiress must be train under her.

 

 

"Well, I'll review their backgrounds before I pick my interns." Mr. Kim says while taking the remaining names and the others went into their assigned departments leaving the four inside Minsu's office.

 

 

"You can choose who will be your team leader since I have so many works on hand that you will handle." Minsu inform before she give them the instructions because she let her personal stuffs will assist the new interns.

 


"Guide them with their tasks, Ms. Bae." The y secretary follows the order of her boss and guides the new young interns and told them about their daily tasks.

 

 

"Ms. Kim requested Tiffany to be her personal secretary for today since I will check the rest of you." Ms. Bae says before the rest follows her leaving Tiffany alone inside the office of the executive as the receptionist and secretary.

 

 

"Your next appointment will be at 3pm in the conference room Miss Kim." Tiffany review Minsu's schedules while Ms. Bae was talking with her and she noted each of them inside her mind.

 

 

"Okay, bring your journal with you and note the important keys of the meeting." Minsu coldly said and Tiffany just nod and doing her job professionally. She will never let herself failed the internship and the chance to work with the prestigious company in Asia.

 

 


"I just read your curriculum vitae that you're dream is to get hire in this company. May I ask you why?" Minsu curiously asked while she check her emails in her laptop.

 

 

"It's so unprofessional but I'll admit that I'm a fan of yours, Miss Kim since highschool." Tiffany honestly said while staring back at Minsu's curious eyes.

 

 

"You're everywhere and your professionalism makes me work hard to be one of your employee here." Tiffany blushes when she admitted the real intentions why she wants to be with the company as their employee.

 

 


"Oh, really? I feel so honor to meet my fan here and I hope I never make you so uncomfortable." Minsu apologize and Tiffany caught her interest.

 

 


"Then, let's get into work, Miss Hwang." Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter