The Arrested Chairman

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FLASHBACK

 

"The truth will be unveil sooner or later even if you don't want it or not." Minsu talking with her younger sister as they sat in the couch on their mansion.


 

"So, they finally knew about Dad's secret?" TaeYeon was worried about their illegal businesses after catching her older sister red handed doing the secret transaction with the mafia dealer in the black market and now she's internally dealing with herself of how to clean their names because she knew the government will be after them and their dirty money.




 

"Of course, they do." Minsu sipping her tea while chatting someone outside the country because they needed to transfer their money through their secret bank account before the worst come.



 

"When do you know about the illegal activities of father? How come I didn't knew about it? Are you both keeping secrets from me?" The younger sibling protested but her older sister kept silence and just warmly smile at her.



 

"Father doesn't want to involve his very precious youngest daughter because you are his future." Minsu said while making a sad expression because there's so many secrets needed to hide from TaeYeon.



 

"What are you talking about?" TaeYeon asked in confusion but she listens well to her precious older sister.



 

"You need to hide as much as you can and I already arranged everything for you so tomorrow will be your flight to Spain without me." Minsu touches her head and caressing it tenderly like TaeYeon was some kind of a little child.



 

"I need to protect you because I promise it on our father's grave before he died." Minsu stated before she put the passport on the owner's hand and touches TaeYeon's cheek.



 

"From now on you need to deal with your life and lived without me." TaeYeon's life will definitely change and became worst if her older sister Minsu will be caught by the government especially the country President.



 

"Will you not escape with me in Spain? She knows her older sister will sacrifice for her sake because she's young and smart like her and Minsu will put her hopes on her too.




 

"We will be both caught and I don't want it to happen for both of us so please just follow my instructions." Minsu pleaded as she glance lovingly towards her younger sister.



 

"And I know how precious Miss Tiffany Hwang for you so you can keep her with you if you like." TaeYeon's eyes widen when her sister mentioned the woman's name whom she likes very much.



 

"How did you know about it? I thought I secretly keeping it safe during my intern days." TaeYeon sighed before she heard her sister genuinely laugh at her cuteness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter