The Forgotten First Kiss

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

After the incident of stealing Tiffany's first kiss they we're in the most awkward situation or we could say that only TaeYeon felt it to herself whenever her fellow colleague was around and today was their free time to tour themselves after Minsu gave them signal before the next exhibit will be held in the other place, she figure out Tiffany will be avoiding her forever but seems her prediction was wrong because right now the girl was clinging into her arms while they we're gone shopping with the extra money that Minsu gave them.



 

"It feels nice to shopping!" Tiffany forget about it because she choose to completely removed them from her memory and focus on Tyrone.



 

*Well, I think she loves shopping rather than thinking about stealing her first kiss.* TaeYeon sighed in relief when the other girl completely forgotten about the things.





 

"Hey! Look at that, Tae!" Tiffany pulls TaeYeon into the crowd where street performance were performing live.





 

"Amazing!" Tiffany screams happily like a child when the performers gave an awesome show for everyone as the people placing money on them.





 

"Do you want to eat?" TaeYeon offers after the show was done and Tiffany literally got tired of her activities earlier.






 

"Let's go over there!" Tiffany cheerfully said while they walked into the street market where delicious snacks sell.






 

"Do you like it?" They bought something to eat and now sitting across each other on the table.







 

"It's so delicious, Tae!" Tiffany happily munching her food while TaeYeon secretly watching her and it makes her blush.






 

*Why am I seeing her different now?* She questioned herself after kissing the oblivious latter infront of her from the other day and now they're spending time together alone.







 

"Do you want to go somewhere?" TaeYeon bravely asked.







 

"Yes but I'm not familiar with these country because it's my first time overseas so I would like to thank President Minsu for taking us here especially Tyrone." Tiffany's eyes sparkle by the mention of his name as she daydreaming about him together with herself while TaeYeon getting jealous again.






 

"I can take you somewhere beautiful." Since, it's a countless of times TaeYeon went overseas including this country, she will tour Tiffany around and carrying her most expensive credit card she can buy anything or anyone with her own money without telling Tiffany about it.





 

"Really? How do you know about it?" Tiffany asked curiously.





 

"I research them in the internet about the beautiful places here." TaeYeon lied while taking Tiffany's hand with her as they strolling around the city.





 

"LET'S GO!" Tiffany was still in her hyper mode while dragging her fellow intern with her as they happily strolling around.





 

"Here we are." TaeYeon took her fellow intern at her secret place where she first found the spot at the top of the hill where they could seen the beautiful scenery of the entire city.






 

"It's so wonderful." Tiffany took her time to enjoy these moment in different country and she's grateful towards her colleag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter