The Chosen Interns

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today is they day we're we review your performance since the first day of your internship so we will choose two that we bring to the out of the country summit conference of business exhibit." Chairman Kim announced as the company decided to take the two interns in the summit as a part of their training and guarantee to be hired as new employee.




 

"I don't think I will be choose after the chaos I caused." Jessica bow her head in embarrassment when she recalls the trouble she made at the finance department that made Minsu took actions and responsible to cover up every damages.



 

"I'm grateful towards President Minsu." Jessica blushes hard after taking a secret glance towards the handsome woman standing beside the Chairman.




 

"So, you like Miss Kim Minsu?" SooYoung asked in whisper as they stood aide by side while making a line for the announcement of the best interns.





 

"Who says I like her? Shut up you idiot." Jessica shut up her friend as the names were nearly announced.



 

*Please I want to be choose* While on the other hand, Tiffany was silently praying in the corner to called her name because it's her dream to become part of the company so she worked hard and avoids everything that may blocked her dreams.




 

"Best performance of interns will be none other than Kim TaeYeon." Chairman Kim called the first intern and he couldn't hide his happiness when her youngest child became serious on her work as intern.





 

"Congratulations TaeYeon." The Chairman shook hands to the cold intern and surprisingly TaeYeon took it slightly and went back to her spot but deep inside the older Kim looks so genuinely happy.





 

*Congrats TaeTae* Minsu smile at her younger sister who avoided her gaze and look at Tiffany instead.





 

"What is she doing?" Minsun murmurs and watch Tiffany closely before she laugh at the cute antics.






 

"Next one is Ms. Tyrone Kwon?" The Chairman called and search for the young male intern.



 

*NO WAY!!!!!!!* Tiffany cried in silence while Minsu was still looking at her direction.



 

"Tyrone are you here?" The Chairman and a young man stood infront but his face looks so cold.





 

"Sorry Chairman Kim but I don't want to go to the summit." The guy named Tyrone turn down the offer making the spot free for the remaining uncalled interns.




 

"What is your reason why you don't want to go, Mr. Kwon?" The Chairman asked so it will be fair for him as well and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter