Working Together?

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will assign Ms. Hwang and Ms. Kim to be in these meeting with the board of Directors." Minsu says while checking their intern report for the week and since she wants her younger sister to be accustom with the executive works, she will bring her as her intern in the important deal with their investors from China.


 

"I hope you both will not disappoint me because it's a huge project for the company so I'll put my trust on you." The two selected interns nod before Minsu left for her appointment with Ms. Bae since she's her long time company employee.


 

"There's the list of your assigned task on the table for tomorrow." Minsu pointed at her desk before she finally left with Ms. Bae leaving an awkward atmosphere between the new two smartest interns.

 

"I hope we will work harmoniously." Tiffany shows her politeness on the intern but instead of acknowledging her, TaeYeon shrugged and completely ignores her after memorizing her assigned task leaving Tiffany in embarrassment.



 

"What? That's it? She's so RUDE." Tiffany felt so angry at the arrogant intern but she let her off the hook and do her task separately.

 

-----------------


 

"Can you lend me a hand here?" Tiffany called for help when they we're both assigned to check the inventory at the storage room since she couldn't reach the box on the top.


 

"I will do it." TaeYeon shooed her away making Tiffany embarrassed again but she won't let the annoying intern ruin her day.


 

"What are you trying to show me? You're rude attitude? Are you that so arrogant?" Tiffany couldn't take it anymore and  be frank with the intern who always looking down on her.



 

"I'm not trying to be rude here but you look more like comfortable with me and I don't like it because I don't want someone to invade my space." TaeYeon bluntly said while coldly staring at Tiffany who looks more mad and surprise from what she heard from the arrogant intern.




 

"What? Who tells you I'm glad that I'm working with you like duh, who cares? I'm just being professional here and you smart don't block my way." Tiffany said straightforward before she take the box and left TaeYeon alone.


 

----------------


 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter