Five Hearts

Cheating Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun finally wants to meet you for dinner tonight.

He told you he wants to see you because he miss you a lot. When you heard that, it was strange because you didn't felt anything. You used to feel happy hearing those sweet words from him but ever since the problem between the two of you arise, you don't get the butterflies in your stomach anymore. Even so, you agreed to meet him for dinner.

You thought the relationship between you and Sehun might become better as long as he decided to talk to you. When it happens, you were hoping that it can distract your attention which was literally on Baekhyun the entire time.

Speaking of him, you haven't seen him for days already.  Maybe because Baekhyun works early in the morning and returns late at night, but you haven't seen him ever since that incident. You still felt really dumb and sorry towards him.

You kept reminding yourself that you shouldn't expect too much. Baekhyun and you are impossible.

What you should do right now, is to focus on your current relationship and hopefully, it works out. Then, the feelings that you think you might have for Baekhyun will fade away eventually as well.

That's right. 

Don't think too much.

-

​You wore a white blouse with jeans on the day for dinner with Sehun. He always tells you to dress comfortably when you are out on a date with him. He didn't really care about your dressing as long as you are comfortable and cosy. You smile in satisfaction once again while waiting for him at the mall entrance.

You look at your phone screen, 6:49 pm.

The two of you agreed to meet at 7:00 pm. Knowing Sehun, he should be here soon since he is usually never late for any dates. In the meantime, you decided to search for some airing movies while waiting for him. It will be nice if you can catch a movie with him after the dinner, you thought. 

After all the time you spent on your phone, it was now past 7:40 pm and Sehun hasn't shown up yet. You were early today because you expected him to be early as well. To your disappointment, he ain't even here yet. You tried calling him but it kept telling you that his phone was unavailable at the moment.

You decided to wait a little more. 

You quiver due to the cold and you regretted not taking a jacket with you. 

You kept looking around while blowing air to warm your hands. 

It's fine, Hana. He should be here soon. 

You look at your phone screen once again and it was now showing 8:30 pm. You scan around the area, still hoping to see Sehun's figure. Feeling frustrated, you couldn't even see anyone close to looking like him. Since it was already nearing 9, most people are either already inside the mall or on the way back home. You stomp your feet in exasperation. 

Oh Sehun is definitely a big idiot.

-

You were crying.

You didn't even care about the looks that strangers were shooting at you since you were sobbing while walking on the streets at night. Sehun literally just stood you up without the courtesy to even inform you that he ain't coming. He was the one who asked you out first, so how can he abandon you just like that?

You didn't know where did that courage of yours came from when you knock on your neighbour's house at almost 9pm. 

Weirdly, while you were strolling back home just now, your mind was all occupied by him. You wanted to see him because you know he will definitely make you feel better. 

Baekhyun opens the door, with Mongryong trailing behind him. He was ready to finish his work at home until he heard someone knocking. He was initially surprise to see you but as soon as he saw tears streaming down your cheeks, his face instantly darkens. Baekhyun pulls you in. He place you gently on the couch and you just stare at him while he remove the tears stain on your cheeks. "What's wrong?" 

You shake your head lightly.

"Tell me, please?" Baekhyun was desperate. He was desperate to know why you were crying so badly to the point that you were trembling. His heart ache when you cried even more. "H-He didn't came." You inhale between your tears, "I-I waited for him in the c-cold for almost two hours but he didn't c-came. W-We promised to meet for dinner tonight. H-how can he do this to me?"

"Who?" Baekhyun ask lowly, with his face darkening every second. 

"S-Sehun."

Baekhyun frowns. "Sehun?"

"S-Sehun is my boyfriend." You mumble softly while keeping your gaze on Baekhyun. The male pauses for a moment, not knowing what to say. He hasn't heard you saying anything about your boyfriend before, he didn't ask as well because it isn't his business to start with. 

Nonetheless, now that he heard you confessing your relationship status to him, it was giving him an unfamiliar drop in the heart. 

It was a feeling he really despise. 

​​​​"Is he a good boyfriend to you?" He found himself asking. 

You nod first but shake your head the next.

Sehun isn't that bad. He used to treat you as if you were his everything as well. You just didn't understand what made him change into someone you couldn't recognise anymore.

Baekhyun had made a guess that the reason why you cried the other day was because of this boyfriend of yours as well. 

​​​​​​That, puts him in a more irritable state. 

"This is the second time you are crying for him." Baekhyun remarks and you recalled back to the other time when you were crying f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter