Nine hearts

Cheating Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was angry.

You didn't know the exact reason as to why he was mad at you, but you could guess it was related to what happened earlier on. Was it because you picked his friend as the most handsome instead of him? He wouldn't care, right? Looking at the way he was acting just now, it really didn't seems like he cared much about the result. 

So, why is he even angry in the first place? 

"Any idea where are we going later?" Kai ask as he give everyone in the room a look. Most of you just shrug at him while scrolling on your phone and flipping through the tourist attractions brochure. The four of you were currently cramping in Chanyeol's room, except Baekhyun. The latter was in his room sleeping. 

None of you dared to speak to him after he left the cafeteria abrutly. 

Suho reads from his phone, "There's a fireworks display and it's about thirty minutes away." 

Fireworks? You brighten at the thought of that.

You have never witness one before and has only seen fireworks during the new year count down events through the televsion. Since there will be one nearby, you thought it would be great to spend your night admiring it. 

However- "That's boring." Kai butts in, earning your attention, "Chanyeol hyung drove for three hours. We are just going to go see some fireworks? No way, count me out." Chanyeol nods in agreement, "I hate fireworks. It's loud and scary."

Suho sighs, "Then, where do you want to go? We are all going to be stuck here if we don't come up with a decision."

"I will say.." Kai hints in excitement, "Clubbing?"

Your eyes widened at that. 

Clubbing? 

No way. 

After several rounds of convincing, you found yourself sitting in a night club, with three good-looking men around you. You almost choke when you see a couple making out on the other side of the room, before stumbling out of the place. Kai chuckles at your reaction, "Relax. You are not going to have fun if you look this nervous."

You look away. Well, he can't really blame you for that. You have never been here before and you were certainly feeling awkward, witnessing things you don't see in your usual life. Kai places his hands over your shoulders, "First time in a club?" 

You nods.

"You mean Sehun never brings you to a club before?"

You shake your head. 

Honestly, he don't even meet you often to bring you anywhere. You could even count the times he brings you out for a proper date with your fingers. Yes, probably less than ten times.

Kai kept quiet. 

He was going to say something until the waiter came over to serve the drinks. You stare as Chanyeol get excited over the alcohol beverage. "Finally! Some drinking." He rubs his hands. 

"You want some?" Kai twirl the alcohol shot while raising an eyebrow at you. You almost gulp when he continues to hand you the golden drink. "What's this?" 

"Tequila."

T-Tequila?

You wave your hands, "I'll just have some juice-" 

Chanyeol, who was on the other side of the couch, snickered when he heard you rejecting, "What are you doing here if you can't even take this?" 

You furrowed at him. 

You do consume alcohol at times but definitely not something as strong as tequila. You honestly ain't thinking of drinking tonight since you just wanted some company. However, when Chanyeol puts you down like that, you knew you shouldn't back away anymore.

"Chanyeol and Kai, enough." Suho cuts in and turns to you with a smile, "Hana, don't care about them. The menu is just there, tell me what you want and-" 

Suho stops instantly as soon as he saw you grabbing the same golden shot that you rejected earlier on. They all watch in silence as you drank everything in one mouth.

"H-Hey." Kai stutters when you lean in to grab another shot. "I don't think you should drink it this fast. It's going to-"

He kept quiet when you shot him a look. In fact, they all tried to stop you including Chanyeol. He was actually just joking with you, not knowing that he must have step on your line somehow. However, you were unstoppable and the three of them could only exchange glances while shrugging.

The night is definitely still early. 

-

"Oh~ tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree. It's been three long years, do you still want me~"

Chanyeol looks at you with his hands on his forehead.

You were just lying on the seat, singing loudly to an old classic song. Chanyeol sighs, he didn't know that you were such a newbie in drinking and now, he regrets to death. Baekhyun is certainly going to kill him later.

Unfortunately, luck's indeed not on his side today, he almost trembled when his phone started vibrating. Chanyeol blinks a few times, hoping that the caller name would change to someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter