Eleven Hearts

Cheating Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's impossible, Hana.

How many times has this been?

Baekhyun's voice repeating itself in your head while you continue to feel dumb for confessing your feelings to him. You honestly didn't know what went wrong with you that day. You were extra courageous than any usual you. 

Maybe it was jealously acting up, knowing that he probably still hasn't gave up on his previous girlfriend. Oh, her identity is still unknown till now. Or maybe, it was the fact that you didn't want to drag this anymore. You needed a quick ending to your feelings and the best aid to that, will be the very rejection from the person you like.

You were back in school after the long Chuseok break. Not that you actually enjoyed it after what happened, but you could kinda say that you didn't spent it alone, which was good enough.

Your class ended at 2, the rest of the remaining lesson being self-study. You were considering if you should study in the library or go back home. In the end, you chose to go home early because this is definitely a good timing where you won't bump into a Baekhyun who's returning home from work.

That's right. 

"Hana." One of your classmate who was sitting next to the door, shouted across the room to get your attention. You look up, a little surprise, since you almost had zero interaction with her. She push her glasses up while giving you a stern look, "Someone's out there looking for you." 

You frown.

Who?

She probably saw your furrowed brows and decided to answer your doubt directly. 

"Oh Sehun, your boyfriend."

Oh right, you still have a boyf-

Wait-Sehun?

Your eyes rounded and you quickly shove everything into your bag, running out of the classroom. 

There, stands your boyfriend, wearing an all-black outfit. He was typing something on his phone and oh boy, he still look so good. You haven't seen him for weeks, and honestly, your heart was dying.

It was dying from the feelings that were fading.

You didn't know if it was because of the man who was with you during Chuseok or this man who was missing for weeks. The only thing you knew was that, you needed a hug. You needed a hug from someone. 

Anyone. 

So, the next thing you knew, you ran into Sehun's arms. He wasn't ready for that, so when you jump into his embrace, he was so surprise that the impact made him step two feet back.

When he realised it was you, he finally broke into a smile and return the hug.

Students were staring and gossiping on how the two of you are going to break up since they haven't seen you two for long, but when they saw Sehun smiling sweetly at the sight of you, they immediately kept quiet.

You pull away from Sehun as he leans down to grab your books. His lips were tug upwards in a teasing manner, "Do you miss me that much?"

"Where have you been, Sehun?" 

His eyes quivered slightly, avoiding both your gaze and question.

"Sehun.." You pleaded, grabbing his arms. "You can't just go missing for weeks and expect me not to ask you anything.." Sehun sighs, he pull your hands away and lock fingers with you. "Are you hungry?"

You nods slowly. 

"Shall we go get something to eat first?" 

"Okay."

Sehun didn't seem like he got a good reason to explain his whereabouts for the past few weeks. You were supposed to be angry with him after he stood up on you the other day. However, it was all gone. The anger and sadness wasn't there anymore.

Your mind travelled to Baekhyun once again.

Perhaps, it was because of him. He was there with you when you were all disappointed with Sehun. He was there to keep you company when Sehun didn't.

No wonder. 

You almost laugh.

Byun Baekhyun was there for you the entire time and because of that, nothing else seems to matter anymore. 

Sehun came back from the counter with your favourite bowl of bibimbap. He set out everything for you first before returning again with the drinks in his hands. 

"Thank you." You whispers. 

Sehun sat down next to you, he was keeping quiet initially but you could certainly feel his eyes on you. You knew he was contemplating on things and you hated how quiet the surrounding were. Still, you didn't want to be the one to break the silence. If any, he should do it instead.

Sehun looks up at you, finally deciding to speak up. "I was in the hospital for the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter