Eight hearts

Cheating Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were nervously waiting outside your apartment, thinking of all the good and bad possibilities that might happen in the later event. The other night, you instantly agreed after Baekhyun asked you if you wanted to spent Chuseok with him. After all, you really didn't have any places to go. However, you ended up regretting your decision after he told you that his friends will be joining as well. 

No, in fact, you were the one joining them. Baekhyun and his friends had already planned for a Chuseok trip weeks ago. Now, they were adding you into the same plan with them. Which is why, there were a lot of doubts and questions running through your mind. 

What if they don't like you? 

What if they think you are ruining their fun?

What if....

There were many more.

Baekhyun didn't give you any chances to back out though. He just told you to prepare everything you need for the trip and wait for him outside your apartment, today.

Just when you were still contemplating on many things, Baekhyun came out of his apartment's door, one hand holding onto a small luggage and another hand scrolling on his phone. His hair was styled up and he was wearing a white hoodie with a pair of black jeans. He still look amazingly good even though it seems like he just simply throw on any clothes he ramdomly found in his closet.

"Morning." He smiles, keeping his phone back in the pocket of his jeans. He continues to grin at you as he took your bag from you. "It's fine. I can carry-" You know the saying of actions speaks louder than words? Baekhyun manage to prove that by not uttering a single word and proceed to take your bag. It was as if he was trying to show you that the bags ain't heavy at all by transfering eveything to his right hand. 

You laugh when he accidentally hit his leg in the process. He chuckles as well, "Now, you are finally laughing."

"Huh?"

"You are nervous, right?" 

You look down. Once again, Baekhyun knows. Is he the master of mind reading or are you just too easy to read? Nonetheless, he really knows the things that you were trying your best to conceal. "I am." You finally admits, "I-I just thought it will be a trip with the two of us only. I mean, I am perfectly fine with the idea of hanging out with your friends. But I am just afraid that they won't like me and I might ruin the-" 

"We will definitely go on a trip again." You raise an eyebrow at him while he just leans forward to you, "Just you and I."

You blushes. 

"But right now." He places his hand on your hair, "Just bear with my friends. They are all fun to hang around with. They are really kind." He pauses for a while, "Maybe, except for one."

"Chanyeol?" You guess. Baekhyun smirks, signifying that you have guessed correctly. "You just have to stick close to me, okay?" 

Right, you still have him.

He is still here. 

You finally smiles, "Okay."

When you were at the main floor with Baekhyun, a black Mercedes car was parked there. You could see Chanyeol's head through the window and he was the first to greet you. "Yo, remember me?"

"H-Hi."

Baekhyun cast a glance at Chanyeol and the taller male just gave him an innocent look. He didn't do anything wrong, right? He was just simply greeting you. So, why is that Byun Baekhyun looking at him like he don't deserve to speak? Geez. 

Then, when you hop onto the car, you realise there were other people as well. One of the man was in the passenger seat, he was a lot shorter than Chanyeol but he definitely has a more angel-looking face. That's Suho, he introduces. 

Then, there's Kai, who was sitting at the same row as you and Baekhyun. He came off as someone quiet but from the way he speaks, you could definitely deduce that he is the youngest of all. He does give out a bad boy aura though, especially when he keeps throwing you a complacent look. You gave a small wave to them, "Hi, my name is Hana. Apologies for intruding, but I hope we can have fun together." 

"Me too, Hana." Suho smiles in encouragement, "We are happy that you are joining. It's more exciting when we have a female friend. You know it gets kinda boring if you hang out with males too much." He eye his groups of friends. 

You nods, chuckling, feeling happier after getting the assurance from his friends, although you still feel a tiny-irritated energy coming from the driver of the day, Park Chanyeol. He still seems to dislike you for some unknown reasons.

"I told you everything will be fine, right?" Baekhyun whispers in your ears and you instantly felt shivers down your spine. You quickly back away and look out of the window, "You are right. I shouldn't have worried so much. They are all very nice." 

"Who especially?" 

"Suho?" You replied, honestly.  

"Not me?" 

"You-" You pauses for a moment when the car came to an abrupt stop. Baekhyun instantly places his hand on your forehead so that you wouldn't hit the seat infront of you. 

From the rear-view mirror, Chanyeol could sense multiple eyes on him. He laughs awkwardly, "Well, I didn't notice the car infront. I-I'll be more careful, don't worry." So, who's going to spill the tea that he actually did that on purpose?

No one.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes at him and turns back to you, "You were going to say something just now?" You bite your bottom lips an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter