One heart

Cheating Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun is so damn good looking."

He is.

You nodded, eyeing your friend from the side of your eyes while she sneakily reaches out for your chips again. There, that's your best friend, for five years. The person whom have witnessed all your ups and down. The person whom you practically rely on after moving to Seoul from Busan, your hometown.

"I sometimes think you are lucky, Hana."

"I think so too." You whispers. 

Sehun is a really good-looking man. He is always serious in his studies and work. He is loyal towards everyone he loves and his family owns a famous business in the country. Thus, everyone sees him as an almighty figure in school.  

You too, have always thought that he is really attractive and has always admire him from afar, but that was it. You didn't need things to progress from there. Admiring him from far was already good enough for you. That was until he suddenly came up to you one day, cheeks flushed red, asking you if you would like to go out with him.

You agreed, of course. Who wouldn't?

Then, he straight up confessed to you infront of the entire school cohort, susprising everyone when the person whom Oh Sehun has confessed to, was a nobody. 

From then till now, it has already been five months since the two of you started dating. Sehun has been nothing, but kind and protective towards you. The only thing you didn't like about him was that you always felt he was putting up an invisible wall between the two of you. 

There were things he didn't tell you. 

There were things he didn't want to do with you either. Honestly, that feeling but you have never thought of pushing it through to him. You didn't want to sound like a petty little girl. 

"Hana!" Sehun runs to you as his game ended. You smile sweetly at him before passing him his water. "Thanks, babe." 

"How's the preparation?" 

Sehun smiles back at that, "I think we are all ready for the finals. We just need to build more on our passing tactics." You grins, "That's really nice to hear. I'm sure you can work it out. Oh by the way, there's a new restaurant-"

"I'm sorry, Hana." Sehun suddenly cuts you off, "I don't think I can go home with you today. The boys want to stay back for a few more games." 

You sigh inwardly at that. 

It's fine though. 

It isn't even the first time anyways. 

"It's okay." You told him, alittle disappointed. "I can go home myself. It's just down the street. Don't worry about it." Sehun shot you an apologetic look, "I'm really sorry about that."

You could hear his friends yelling at him to get back quickly so that they can start a new game. You push him towards the group gently,  "Just go. I'll see you tomorrow?"

Sehun nodded, and that was it. 

He ran off without turning back to look at you.

You sigh in disappointment as you pick up your bag. Soomin shakes her head at your reaction, "What do we expect, huh? You waited for him for two hours and he just left like that? Can't he send you home first and come back again? Gosh, my heart hurts!" 

You couldn't even smile at that as much as you thought it was cute for her to stand up for you. But whatever Soomin said was right. You waited for him for two hours and this is what you get? You were never the type to voice out your frustration even if you were on the edge of breaking down. You hate passing your emotions to other people. And Sehun? He just didn't seem to understand you as well as you thought he would.

And that, is really kinda upsetting.

Honestly, five months of relationship with him didn't do much justice to you. You were suppose to feel love in a loving relationship, but he ain't giving you any of that. 

Sometimes you wonder. 

Does Sehun really likes you? Or is he simply just bad at expressing it?

-

You went back home, feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter