Quality Time

Smiling Stars

Onew started humming without realizing that it was the exact same song Seungyeon was singing.

"Once in a lifetime fly to the star byolduri noui kumul jikhyo julkoya
once in your lifetime uri gu nal wihe
yongwonhi hamke manduro goya hal love for your dreams"

They faced each other. What were the odds?

"Yah! You didn't tell me you were a Shinhwa fan!", Onew exclaimed. Shinhwa is one of Onew's favorite idol groups. He grew up listening to them.

They stared at each other's eyes and recited the last words to the song...

"yongwonhi hamke manduro goya hal love for your dreams"

"Wow!", that was all Seungyeon could say at the moment. She was silent for a while and asked Onew a ridiculous question.

"Onew-ah...Are you a mind reader?", Onew thought that she was joking but her face told otherwise.

"Of course not", he laughed.

"Then...how?", Seungyeon was spacing out. She was about to say her next theory which included Onew and a broom stick when the door bell rang. It didn't take long until Onew realized what she was thinking though. He knows her too well.

On his way to answer the door he said, "Nor am I a wizard". He chuckled. Seungyeon's mouth fell open. "How does he do that?", she thought to herself. It was too complicated so she dropped it, and her empty stomach isn't cooperating.

Onew set the pizza on the table and they started to dig in.

"So, how is your training coming", Onew asked.

"It's okay, I've been hearing rumors that the company will be forming a girl group. Hopefully I'll get picked", she already pictured herself performing on stage. The trainers have been giving her good feedback for the last couple of months so she is positive that she might have a shot at this. "How about you?".

"At first I was overwhelmed, seeing so many celebrities in one day could easily crush someone's self esteem", it's true. Onew is not strikingly handsome like other idols. He always thought that he was casted because of his talent and not for his looks which could be considired as a good thing or bad thing.

"I feel you my friend..So are you close with any of them?", Seungyeon is a Super Junior fan. She wants to know how they are behind cameras without asking Onew directly.

"Some. Super Junior sunbaenims are helping me with my dancing", she released a heavy sigh. She was relieved.

They continued to converse and unknowingly finished their pizza.

"Oh!"..........They laughed.

When they had nothing to talk about, they decided to watch a movie.

"What do you want to watch?", it was all about what she wanted to watch and not what he wanted.

"Hmmm..I want to watch 'Love Actually'", she smiled.

"Love Actually it is", Onew is not a fan of romantic or should he say cheesy movies but whatever will make her happy, he'll gladly endure.

**end movie**

"If someone proposed to me like that guy did, I'm going to be the happiest girl alive". Confirmed. Seungyeon is a hopeless romantic.

He noted her statement. "I'll remember".

_______________________________________________