Hello

Smiling Stars

**

"Unnie! You are dating Yesung oppa?", KARA's maknae asked while skimming through various articles on Super Junior's fansite.

"What?", Seungyeon rose from her seat and joined Jiyoung at the computer that the five of them are sharing. "We are not dating...."

"Then how...?"

"Some fans must have seen us together during Idol Army filming", she convinced herself. Although it was their first meeting, Yesung was being comfortable around her. He even started speaking banmal (informal speech) to her.

Jiyoung just shrugged and continued exploring the site. "Ommo", she gasped.

"Unnie! Some fans already started writing fanfics about you two."

Seungyeon just sighed and dismissed this growing nonsense.

**

"Hyung!", Onew yelled.

"Jinki-yah!", it was Yesung. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just so busy with Amigo promotions that I haven't been able to catch up with you. And you?", he smiled wildly.

"Apparently I'm dating KARA's Seungyeon", he smirked. This rumor gave Yesung such satisfaction, not because of his search rank rising over night but because he's grown fond of her. But not in a romantic way. She's like a little sister he never had.

"Seungyeon-shi?" Onew composed himself. "Are you though?", he trailed off. Wishing damn hard that all the rumors are false.

"Am I what?", Yesung teasing Onew. He let out a laugh on his own.

"Are you dating......her?", his tone stiffened as he waited for his reply.

"No. Of course not.", he gave his dongsaeng a tap on the shoulder. "Why? You interested in her?".

"NO!", he almost said it too loud with both hands waving defensively.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?", he shrugged and released him.

They separated and went different directions. Now Yesung was left to wonder why Onew acted that way.

**

Onew's POV

My dream was too vivid. A little too vivid.

She caressed my face with her small hands. I crept my hand towards her waist making her body unite with mine. Feeling her warm breath on my chest, my heart starts beating faster and faster. We were staring at each other's eyes when I decided to lean in for a kiss.................then..............

"Hyung wake up!", someone shook me.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a pair of eyes staring at me. Displeased.

"What do you want Key?" I glared. Don't get me wrong, I like Key very much but not when he interrupts a perfect dream.

"Time for breakfast. I prepared it myself so you better get your up." he said and walked away.

Seriously, this boy always forget that I'm older than him. And I'm their leader. Let me give him a peice of my mind. I rushed to the kitchen when a gush of chicken aroma filled the room.

"Chicken for breakfast", Key smirked. That was all it took for my annoyance toward him to simply vanish. Chicken. No wonder Key pushes me around. He knows me too well.

"Thanks Key", I gave him a smile to show my gratitude. A few minutes later the other members and our manager joined us.

**

Normal POV

"Kids guess what?", their manager asked for their attention.

"What? What? What?", as usual from the hyper Taemin. He asked enthusiastically.

"We are gonna do a collaboration with KARA! Isn't that great?", Jonghyun informed cutting off their manager.

Let's just say that Jonghyun likes girls. A lot. Although that doesn't necessarily make him a playboy, he's just friendly towards them which explains the number of female idols in his contacts.

"For real? What's the concept?", Onew asked as he choked on his food.

"It's just a simple Christmas collaboration".

Onew wondered if their group will be coupled up. He would like to be paired up with Seungyeon. Only Seungyeon. This might be the chance that he'd been hoping to regain their lost friendship. Maybe. Just maybe everything will come back to normal between them.

**

"I call dibs on Key", Nicole yelped out upon hearing the news about the collaboration.

"Yah! Nicole!", Gyuri tugged her.

"Taemin!", the maknae said.

"Hmmm. Minho for me!", Hara joined in.

**

Seungyeon's POV

Why is it that all of the sudden they start picking their partners when clearly the stage hasn't even been finalized yet? So far nothing has been decided but I can only guess that the other girls are expecting to be paired up with a SHINee member. Nonetheless, only two of the members are available. Jonghyun and Onew.

I glanced at Gyuri and saw 'Jonghyun' under her breath.

And that leaves me with Onew. I can already imagine the awkwardness between us.

Normal POV

SHINee and KARA greeted each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shining SHINee-imnida", five guys raised their right fists in the air and bowed.

The girls giggled and also made their introduction. "Annyeonghaseyo, KARA-imnida".

They approached their partners shyly, some even avoiding eye contact.

Onew's POV

At the corner of my eye I saw Seungyeon trying her way to me. Wait wait wait...! Omona, she's coming my way! What should I do?

First. Calm Down.

She stopped in front of me without making any sound. Wow, she still looks the same. Still beautiful. My heart flutters every time I see her. What is happening to me?

"Annyeong", she spoke.

I honestly didn't know what to say.

"Annyeong...." I started stuttering like an idiot. "Nice shirt?....." Really Onew...? Nice shirt was all you can say to her. I held both of my palms and covered my face with embarassement.

"Glad to know that your humor is still in you", a curve surfaced on . A smile? That was a smile right? Was it because of what I said? Whatever it is, I'm glad that we are starting off again on a good note.

"So....How have you been?", my voice was shaking. Damn it. I have to learn how to calm down when I'm around her.

"I'm good. You?", she responded casually with her eyes focused on me.

There is something wrong here. Something I can't put my fingers on.

Seungyeon's POV

Just act cool Seungyeon. You can do this. Breathe in. Breathe out. Now, approach him and act like there is nothing wrong.

"Annyeong", that went well. I think I can do this.

"Annyeong...Nice shirt?", he was obviously nervous and embarassed with his statement.

"Glad to know your humor is still in you", I gave him a smile. A small gesture that will indicate a cool response.

"So...How have you been?", I smirked. His speech is declinely every minute I talk to him.

"I'm good. You?".

He gave a suspicious look. Did I already blow my cover? 

_____________________

[a/n] Notice that I kind of inserted Yesung's character into the story. He is gonna play an important role in the future. That's all I can say for now.

Also this is my first time using POVs. It's new to me so forgive me for the lack of details. I was in a hurry to finish this chapter. I'm quite surprised about its length. I seriously didn't expect it to be this long, or so it seems. hahaha

I didn't proof read. I'm sure there will be errors here and there. I apologize

It's 2:27am here so my I'm losing it already.

hahaha. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

-camille