Bodyguard

Smiling Stars

 

Yesung's POV
 
I've been walking around the building for my missing turtle. I left him near the sink when I went to one of the stalls to pee but when I turned around, he was gone. Urghh..Where could a turlte go? Think like a turtle Yesung.
 
I peaked in through the janitor's closet and saw two people...hugging? What the! 
Who are these people? 
 
"Seungyeon-ah...I missed you!", I heard the man say. Seungyeon? As in KARA's Seungyeon? How?
 
"Onew! You stupid!", she replied. Omona!!! My dongsaeng Onew and Seungyeon
are.....dating?
 
I closed my mouth to stop myself from making a sound. I tip toed my way out still confused with what I saw.
 
"Yesung hyung!", I heard someone call me. It was Kyuhyun.
 
"What happened to you?", he was drenched in orange cola.
 
"They pulled a prank at me!", he whined. Let me guess, it was Eunhyuk and Leeteuk's doing.
 
"Oh~ poor you", I don't feel bad at all actually. He's been a really evil maknae lately. I laughed inside.
 
"Well...later. I have to go to the janitor's closet and get a mop to clean the mess they made.", he frowned and walked away. Wait...not the janitor's closet. He'll see them.
 
"Wait Kyu!", I can't possibly let him find out. He is a talker although he may not come off that way. 
 
"What?"...
 
"The janitor's closet is locked. I just came from there to look for my turtle.", oooops. I forgot about my turtle. I ran back to search for him leaving a frowning Kyuhyun.
 
And without any notice, I bumped into someone.
 
 
Seungyeon's POV 
 
After for what seemed to be forever, we finally broke the hug and decided to go back to the studio before our managers start looking for us.
 
"You go first. They might suspect something if we go in together.", Onew suggested.
 
I just nodded and left the room. 
 
As I made a turn to the dance studio someone bumped into me and we both crashed on the ground.
 
"ah!", I yelped.
 
"Omo..I'm sorry!", he apologized and bowed without meeting my gaze, when he looked up his face stiffened.
 
"It's okay oppa. Are you okay?", he froze. What's wrong with him? He is definitely not himself today.
 
"Oh! Seeeungyeooon-aah!", his voice cracked. "Later!", he waved and ran off. Did I do something wrong?
 
I arrived back at the studio unnoticed.
 
Onew came in a little later with a grin. This boy really.