Hugs and kisses

Bygones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

 

Taehyung gave the glass to Jisoo.

 

“I’m only allowing you to drink because you’re with me but.. I don’t want your parents to think that I’m teaching you just the bad-..”

 

Jisoo gulped her first alcohol in one shot.

 

“How could you just drink it like that without saying anything first?” Taehyung took the glass away from her.

 

Jisoo turned to him and took it back.

 

“One more glass.. I couldn’t taste it..” she said smiling.

 

Taehyung was hesitating. He really doesn’t want her to learn bad habits. What if she gets obsessed with drinking?

 

“I promise I’ll stop after the second glass..” said Jisoo begging him. “Please?”

 

She looks too cute to not give her what she wants.

 

He had no other choice than to pour her another glass.

 

It was a Saturday night and Jisoo invited him to her apartment saying she would throw a party for him because he passed his exams.

 

That’s right.. he passed an exam in college for the first time.. all thanks to this ball of sunshine sitting beside him..

 

He cupped her face with his hands to stop her from drinking another glass.

 

“That’s enough.. I don’t want you to get drunk..” he said looking at her eyes. “We can drink again next time..  this soju won’t go bad.. so stoo drinking, okay?”

 

Jisoo pouted her lips. Is Taehyung a saint or what? 

How can he not think of doing anything now? Other men would have taken this opportunity to take another step with their girlfriends.. 

 

Taehyung closed the bottle and put it inside the fridge.

 

Should he bring it with him? He’s afraid Jisoo would secretly drink it without him knowing.

 

He suddenly feels like a parent hiding some chocolates from his own child..

 

“Taehyung..” Jisoo called him softly.

 

He turned around and got startled to see her standing just before him.

 

“Why?” 

 

Was she trying to steal the bottle already? She’s really unstoppable! She’ll become worse than him anytime soon!

 

Jisoo was just looking at him.. particularly.. at his lips..

 

She can’t wait for him anymore.. she wants those lips on hers as soon as possible!

 

It’s been two months already! If he isn’t kissing her then she will do it!

 

“Why are you-..?” Taehyung opened his mouth a little and was surprised to have been kissed by Jisoo just beside his lips.

 

Jisoo covered in embarrassment. Are her eyes crooked? She was aiming for his lips but she kissed him somewhere else instead.

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

“Why do you suddenly look embarrassed after doing something like that?” he asked pulling her closer to him.

 

Jisoo tried to look away from him but Taehyung held her chin.

 

“Look at me..” he said pulling her chin closer.

 

Jisoo lifted her gaze from the floor to his face.

 

She gulped. He’s too close right now..

 

There’s no way she would fail to kiss him on his lips right now..

 

“Are you even listening to me Jisoo?” asked Taehyung smiling.

 

Right now! She needs to attack now!

 

Jisoo kissed him quickly on his lips.

 

Taehyung was startled again. She really kissed him this time.. she did..  on his lips..

 

His heart was drumming along with his pulse.

 

This is why he tried as much as he could not to kiss her..

 

Because he knows he will not be able to get enough of it.

 

Jisoo pulled herself from him while her cheeks have turned completely red.

 

“Now.. I will go back to the table and-..”

 

But Taehyung pulled her to him before shifting her body over and letting her back lean against the fridge.

 

“Forget about drinking.. let me teach you about this instead..” he said before crashing her lips with his.

 

Jisoo bravely raised her hands and put them on his shoulders.

 

And Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist while his lips slowly moved on hers.

 

He has kissed a lot of random women in the past.. he has had a lot of them.. he even did things with them further than a kiss..

 

But none of them felt like this.. the joy of finally kissing the girl she loves.. embracing her like this.. 

 

It is indeed different.. there is no seduction needed.. no s.. just pure love..

 

He feels so happy that he has started to forget all the problems he has.. he is solely focused on this girl who turned a tough guy into a soft one..

 

He eased her away gently. He didn’t want her to think he’s some kind of beast who has been starved for a long time.

 

Jisoo smiled as she looked at him. It finally happened. Her first kiss finally came! She has never felt this desire to be kissed by anyone else before..

 

There were a few instances in her life where she could have gotten kissed by some guys who liked her..

 

But she rejected all of them.. she knows what they want.. and she isn’t willing to give it to them..

 

With Taehyung.. for the first time.. she felt like being wanted for real.. respected and loved.. just like how she wanted to be..

 

“I love you..” said Taehyung against her smiling lips. “I hope you know that.. I really love you..”

 

Jisoo smiled wider. He tells her he loves her at least once a day but why can’t she get used to it? It always feels like the first time..

 

“If you love me..” she said as her eyes thinned while looking at his lips. “Kiss me again..”

 

Taehyung broke into a smile. It seems like he isn’t the only one who can’t get enough of their kiss.

 

And he gave her what she wanted.

 

This time he kissed her with strength opening to him even more.

 

Jisoo gripped on his shirt as she felt his tongue touching hers. He wasn’t lying to her when he told her he didn’t want to surprise her..

 

It seems like he really is such a great kisser.. 

 

Every and movement he made felt like a new world to her.. this must be what heaven feels..

 

Jisoo didn’t know how to respond to his kisses well but she was enjoying it.. she opened more to let him take over her..

 

And gradually, his kisses became softer.. more gentle.. smaller.. before finishing it off with another kiss on the corner of her lips..

 

“I feel like I’m getting drunk..” said Taehyung. 

 

Jisoo’s brows closed in.

 

“The taste of soju is in my mouth now..” he said smiling.

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip. Is he saying her lips tasted as bitter as soju?

 

“Should I eat some ice cream instead?” she asked embarrassed. 

 

Taehyung laughed.

 

“No.. I didn’t mean that..” he said holding her face. 

 

Jisoo chuckled.

 

“Again..” she said putting her face in front of his. “Let’s do it again..”

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened. He’d love it.. of course.. he could kiss her all night.. but he didn’t expect her to like it this much.. 

 

She’s just.. adorable.. 

 

And so he kissed her until she was totally satisfied..

 

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

 

Jisoo could hear someone giggling. It sounded like a man.. an annoying man.. someone who always makes fun of her..

 

She opened her eyes slowly.

 

“You woke up finally..” 

 

Jisoo turned to him. 

 

Jimin. She knew it was him even with her eyes closed.

 

Why was he laughing at her? 

 

She was having a dream about Tae-..

 

Oh.. why did she dream of their first kiss? She must be crazy!

 

She tried to get up and felt her back hurt. Why does it feel like she has been lying down for quite some time?

 

She looked around her. 

 

There was Jimin.. then a basket of fruits.. some flowers.. and white walls.. white ceiling..

 

Is she in the hospital? Why?

 

Wait.. she was stuck in the refrigerating room with.. Taehyung..

 

She didn’t die? Is she really alive? This isn’t heaven, is it?

 

“You were asleep for almost 30 hours..” said Jimin sitting on the bed.

 

30 hours? No wonder her back is hurting this much..

 

But where is that other guy who got stuck with her?

 

She saw there was another bed but it was empty.

 

“Your ex.. I mean.. our chef has been discharged already.. or maybe it’s better to say he forced the doctors to get himself discharged..” said Jimin seeing her looking around. “He woke up after just a few hours.. is it because he used to fight a lot?”

 

“He did?” Jisoo said as she bit her lower lip.

 

Wait.. that guy Taehyung! He..kissed her! 

 

He must have wanted to leave as fast as possible because he knew she would have killed him if she had seen him here!

 

“Now.. tell me what were you dreaming of?” asked Jimin looking closer at her. 

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened. How did he know she was dreaming of something before?

 

“I wasn’t..” she said playing naive.

 

Jimin chuckled.

 

“You were pouting your lips like this..” said Jimin pouting his as he looked at her. “Was it.. something.. nasty?”

 

Jisoo’s cheeks blushed. 

 

“Ohh.. it must have been really nasty seeing you are flustered right now..” said Jimin laughing.

 

Jisoo fanned herself. Why does everything she does and thinks and even dreams of gets revealed by this guy? Why did she even become friends with him?

 

“But.. how.. did we come out alive?” asked Jisoo still puzzled.

 

The only thing she remembers is that not really short kiss with Taehyung.. 

 

And she passed out after that..

 

“Did you.. come to save me?” asked Jisoo bashful.

 

Jimin smiled.

 

That afternoon, after thinking about Jisoo doing all the work by herself, he decided to come back to the restaurant.

 

He first went to make a copy of what she had asked him and when he went to the basement, he found the keys hanging outside the refrigerating room.

 

He could sense something bad hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter