Little different

Bygones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 17

 

 

 

Jisoo has started packing her luggage. There’s too much stuff to bring with her.

 

One year means four seasons so she will need to bring four different types of clothings.

 

She sighed as she stared at her closet. Shouldn’t she be happy she’s touring different European countries for free?

 

It’s even in her bucket list.. but why does she feel so sad?

 

Taehyung hugged her from behind.

 

He hasn’t said a word ever since she told him about it.

 

“Why?” asked Jisoo holding his hands on her waist. 

 

Taehyung didn’t say anything and just continued hugging her.

 

“Why aren’t you talking to me?” she asked removing his hands from her to face him.

 

She looked at his eyes but he was avoiding her gaze.

 

She held his face with both hands.

 

Taehyung closed his eyes. 

 

“I don’t want to see you..” he said in a low voice.

 

Jisoo’s brows closed in.

 

“Then.. should I go outside to the living room? Should I stay there while you-..?”

 

He opened his eyes slowly.

 

“How will I be able to survive not seeing you for a year, Jisoo?” he asked as he held her hands tightly on his face. “What am I supposed to do?”

 

Jisoo sighed yet again. She understands him perfectly.

 

She’s also feeling the same. She doesn’t know either how she will handle it alone.

 

“It hasn’t even been two weeks since we started dating again..” he continued as he stared at her. “And now.. you have to leave in two days..”

 

Jisoo buried her face on his chest as she wrapped her arms around him.

 

“Should I just stay?” she asked in a soft voice. “I can still tell the director that I changed my mind..”

 

Taehyung hugged her tighter.

 

As much as he wants to tell her not to go, he knows he can’t.. he doesn’t want to interfere in her work.. he wants her to expand her career.. her knowledge..

 

“Jisoo..” he called her as he her hair. “Kim Jisoo..”

 

She pulled her head back a little.

 

“Why? Why are calling for me when I’m already here in front of you?”

 

He kissed her on her temple for a long time.

 

“I love you..” he whispered to her. “I love you.. I love you..”

 

Jisoo smiled. 

 

“I love you too..” she said before kissing him on his lips. “We have loved each other for ten years despite the misunderstandings we had before.. and now.. we will be loving each other more.. even if we’re miles apart..”

 

Taehyung nodded his head.

 

“I know that..” he said as he leaned his forehead against hers. “But I already know I will miss you a lot.. and I might go after you there like crazy..”

 

Jisoo smiled.

 

“I won’t be surprised if I find you in my room there all of a sudden..” 

 

Taehyung sighed.

 

“I’ll help you packing tonight.. I’m sure we will stay until late at the restaurant tomorrow night.. I saw Joy and Rosè buying a lot of beers this afternoon..”

 

Jisoo chuckled as she pulled him towards the bed to finish packing her stuff.

 

“I want you to tell me everything that happens at the restaurant while I’m gone..” she said opening her luggage. “Every little thing, okay?”

 

He nodded as he folded her sweaters nicely.

 

“You too.. tell me everything.. from the moment you wake up until you go to bed.. I will read your message no matter how long it is.. and call me on your breaks.. and also.. send me a picture of you before going to work..” 

 

Jisoo chuckled. He’s literally asking her to keep him updated 24/7.. 

 

Then Taehyung saw the underwears she has put inside the luggage.

 

He took them out one by one as if he were examining them.

 

“You can’t bring these lace .. and neither this bra.. and not this.. nor the other one.. change them.. I can’t allow you to wear any of them..”

 

“Then do you want me to not wear anything at all?” she asked baffled. 

 

“W-what?” he asked in a loud voice. “Are you kidding me? What do you mean you won’t wear anything? Do you want to see me go mad?”

 

Jisoo put all of them back.

 

“Then I should bring them or else I won’t have anything to wear..”

 

Taehyung wet his lips.

 

“European people are much more liberated than we are.. and I’m sure those men will try to hit on you.. so.. don’t bring any y underwear.. specially those lace ones.. because-..”

 

“Does it excite you?” asked Jisoo raising her eyebrows. “Are they more attractive to your eyes?”

 

Taehyung’s throat moved fast.

 

“It does..” she said smiling. “Look at you sweating already..”

 

He closed his eyes in frustration. 

 

His Jisoo is so cute and at the same time pretty that she’ll attract everyone’s attention even from afar.

And she is also y in anything she wears and he can’t even imagine what he’d do to any man who would lay his eyes on her.

 

“If some punk talks to you and asks to see you or have a coffee with you, tell him you’re already married with me.. put my picture as your wallpaper and also-..”

 

He looked around him while thinking of what to give to her so they’d know she’s taken already.

 

“Do you want to bring some of my boxers? Make sure to put one in your bag everyday..”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened. What did he just say? 

 

“W-why would I bring them? Are you crazy?” she asked as her cheeks became red. “What would people think if I have boxers in my bag?..”

 

Taehyung pulled a long face. He was serious when he suggested that..

 

“Alright.. just give me one.. if that’ll make you content..” said Jisoo biting her lower lip. 

 

He smiled right away.

 

“You’re really.. cute..” said Jisoo suppressing a smile. “I love it when you’re like this..”

 

Taehyung pulled her close to him before kissing her on top of her head.

 

“I just remembered something else..” he said whispering.

 

Jisoo looked at him with a smile on her lips.

 

“Don’t wash your hair.. let it smell like this so no one will dare go near you and-..”

 

She hit him on his stomach.

 

“Let it smell like this? Why are you always making fun of my hair?” she said standing up and going away from him.

 

He pulled her into his arms before kissing her on her lips.

 

“I was just kidding.. I love you even if your hair smells..”

 

Jisoo pouted.

 

He lowered his lips to her jaw and slowly went behind her ear.

 

“I love everything about you.. I love it when you have just finished showering.. and even when you’re sweating..”

 

Then he bit her earlobe as he whispered breathlessly against her ears.

 

“Specially.. if it’s me who’s making you sweat..”

 

Jisoo gulped. She could already feel the heat rising on her body with those few words he pronounced.

 

“Can we continue to pack your clothes later?” he asked brushing his thumb on her eyebrows. 

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“Let’s.. shower together..” he said before kissing her passionately. “I’ll wash your hair for you..”

 

She smiled as she responded to his kisses.

 

“I will wash you thoroughly..” Taehyung said in between kisses.

 

Jisoo pulled him closer by putting a hand behind his head.

 

“But.. is it safe.. to do it in the shower?” she asked nervously. “Won’t we.. slip or trip or..?”

 

Taehyung smiled onesidedly.

 

“You’re safe.. as long as you’re with me..” he said moving his hands down to her waist. “I’ll make sure.. you have a lot of fun.. the only thing you need to do is to hold onto me tight..”

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

“Unnie.. I don’t think I can work here without you..” said Joy as she hugged Jisoo tight.

 

“I heard the new manager will be a man..” said Suga as he gulped down a shot. “I hope he’s someone nice..”

 

Rosè drank a glass even though she’s already drunk.

 

“Unnie.. you will come back to us, won’t you? I swear if the new manager treats us bad.. I will go to the director’s office and ask him to let you come back right away..” she said as she tried to open her eyes wide. 

 

Jimin nodded his head.

 

“I hope one year flies quickly..” he said looking at Jisoo.

 

Taehyung covered his eyes immediately.

 

“Don’t stare at her for too long.. it’s making me angry..”

 

Jimin chuckled.

 

“I’m going to miss her too.. what’s wrong with looking at her?” he asked pushing his hands away.

 

“That’s right.. I’m also going to miss our Manager Kim..” said Suga pouring Jisoo another glass. “Drink more.. I know you will miss us too..”

 

Jisoo smiled.

 

“Of course I’m going to miss everyone of you..” she said looking at Suga. 

 

Taehyung knit his eyebrows together.

 

“Don’t look at him with that face.. it’s making me jealous..” 

 

Joy chuckled.

 

“Chef.. what should Jisoo unnie do then? She can’t look at anyone..”

 

Taehyung sighed. No one can understand his feelings at all. No one will understand it because they aren’t the one being left..

 

 

“Do you guys want to do something? Should we play a game? Since Jisoo unnie is leaving tomorrow?” Rosè suggested as she straightened her back and pulled herself together.

 

“Game? What should we do?” asked Jisoo curiously.

 

Rosè smiled.

 

“I don’t know..”

 

Jimin laughed.

 

“Then why suggest playing one?”

 

Joy drank a glass as she gathered her thoughts.

 

“How about we share our TMIs with each other?” 

 

Suga scoffed at the idea.

 

“Boring choice from boring person..” he said drinking another glass.

 

Joy rolled her eyes at him.

 

“That sounds fun to me..” said Jisoo nodding her head. “Let’s do that..”

 

“Did you hear what unnie said? It’s you who’s boring..” said Joy pouting.

 

“So.. who’ll start?” asked Jimin looking at them.

 

“Shouldn’t the person who suggested it start it?” Suga said as he looked at Joy who was still glaring at him.

 

“Tell us about it..” said Rosè anticipating. 

 

Joy bit her lower lip as if she were embarrassed to tell them what she had in mind.

 

“I.. I am still.. a ..” she said softly.

 

Rosè gasped.

 

“Really? You have never done it with your past boyfriends?” she asked in disbelief.

 

Joy shook her head.

 

“I broke up with them everytime they asked me to do it with them..” she said shyly.

 

“You did well.. those men must only have one goal in your relationship..” said Jimin cheering her up.

 

“It’s nothing to be embarrassed of.. I know someone who’s in the same situation..” said Suga.

 

All eyes went to him.

 

“Who?” asked Taehyung.

 

“Me..” he said lowering his gaze.

 

“Whoa.. this game has become more interesting.. I didn’t expect that from you..” said Rosè. “I thought you’d be expert in the field..”

 

Suga scratched the back of his head shyly.

 

“Well.. someone was on the same boat until a week ago..” said Taehyung as he glanced at Jisoo.

 

“What are you saying? It isn’t my turn yet!” said Jisoo kicking him under the table.

 

Everyone of them had a good laugh.

 

“What about you Rosè?” asked Joy. “I haven’t understood yet if you’re dating someone or not..”

 

Rosè smiled.

 

“I’m not particularly dating anyone seriously.. but I do go out with someone every now and then.. I hate serious relationships.. I know already I can’t be committed to anyone..”

 

“Have you never had any serious relationship before?” asked Jimin looking at her. “It’s fun though..”

 

Rosè took time to answer.

 

“I did.. that’s why I have changed my opinion regarding it..” she said with a sad look on her face. 

 

Then Jisoo tapped Taehyung’s arm.

 

“Your turn.. since you have already spoiled mine..” she said as her eyes thinned.

 

Taehyung stared at her face while thinking what to say.

 

“All of you already know that I used to be a bad student.. you know already that me and Jisoo dated in college.. what should I share?” he was thinking hard until he remembered something.

 

“This might not be very surprising but.. the chef who was here before me-..”

 

“You mean that old fat chef who left us without saying anything? That oldie still makes my blood boil when I think about it..” said Jisoo fanning hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter