Dirty dishes

Bygones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 

 

 

Jisoo arrived in front of Ciao Bella around 11:30 pm.

 

She gave their restaurant’s address to the taxi driver instead of giving her house’s.

 

She thought she had to finish that matter with Taehyung. 

 

She will talk to him again and teach him a lesson he deserves!

 

He shouldn’t act like that towards the manager of the restaurant!

 

She will make him regret it!

 

She even brought with her an ultimate weapon she could use against him! And she’s sure he will freak out!

 

She was already laughing just imagining his scared reaction..

 

She unlocked the door without a problem although she was feeling  a little dizzy. 

 

She found her way to the attic in a matter of seconds and knocked on Taehyung’s door.

 

It opened a few moments later.

 

Taehyung was surprised to see her.

 

He was about to sleep when he heard the knock on the door.

 

He could smell her reeking of alcohol. Her eyes weren’t focused.. her cheeks were flushed..

 

When did she even learn to drink this much?

 

Well.. he did teach her to drink.. 

 

She drank her first glass of soju with him.. and their first kiss followed right after..

 

Why did he even think of that now?

 

“What are you doing here at this hour?...” asked Taehyung looking outside to see if someone else came with her. “Alone?”

 

Jisoo opened her eyes wide. She is a little tipsy but she can do this.. she will scare him! She cannot back off!

 

“Go home.. it’s late already..” said Taehyung about to close the door but Jisoo put her feet inside the room.

 

“Dont blink.. and look at this carefully..” she said as she opened her bag and put her hand inside.

 

Taehyung’s eyes thinned. What is she hiding there? She must be totally wasted!

 

Jisoo pulled out a tissue and put it in front of his face.

 

“What is this?” asked Taehyung confused. “What are you-..?”

 

Then he saw what she was holding inside the tissue.

 

Seasoned soybean sprouts.

 

His most hated sidedish.

 

“You hate them, don’t you?” Jisoo started laughing as she put it even closer to his face. “Doesn’t it scare you? You must be totally freaked out right now..”

 

Jisoo had secretly taken all the bean sprouts from their table while drinking with the others.

 

“Are you afraid now?” she asked still laughing.

 

“I hate them but I am not scared of them.. what are you trying to-..?”

 

Then Jisoo put it inside his mouth.

 

“Are you crazy?” Taehyung pushed her hand away from his mouth as she spat the bean sprouts.

 

Jisoo got some on her face.

 

“Why are you so dirty? How could you spit on my face? You’re such a -..” she shouted before pulling his hair.

 

Taehyung tried to free himself from her by gently removing her hands from his hair but then Jisoo stopped.

 

“I think.. I’m about to-..” she said as her hands fell on his shoulders.

 

Taehyung looked at her.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” he asked worried.

 

She must be feeling sick right now. She shouldn’t have drunk too much.

 

He can’t believe how a bad drinker she became!

 

“I feel like.. I’m-..” Jisoo held his shoulders tight as her head leaned on his chest. 

 

Taehyung was staying still not knowing what to do until he felt something warm and sticky and smelly flowing on his chest.

 

He closed his eyes in annoyance.

 

“Kim Jisoo!” he shouted at her as her pulled himself from her.

 

But it was too late.

 

Jisoo has already vomitted on him.

 

Taehyung wanted to scream louder in anger. Did she come all the way here after drinking so she could feed him bean sprouts and.. puke on him?

 

She must have been insane!

 

Why? Why would she do that?

 

Jisoo lost consciousness and fell on the floor.

 

What a total disorder!

 

He opened the window to let the foul smell go away before lifting Jisoo and putting her on the couch.

 

He looked at himself. He has just showered half an hour ago.. and now.. he has to take another one..

 

He removed his shirt and cleaned up the whole room before going to shower again.

 

And when he came back to his room, he had a mini heart attack as he saw Jisoo’s clothes all over the floor.

 

He closed his eyes right away. Where does she think she is? Why would she take her clothes off at a man’s place?

 

He took a blanket and covered her up immediately. This woman has changed shockingly..

 

She used to be conservative and timid.. 

 

But now.. he can’t help but sigh continuously as he remembered what she did just a few monutes ago..

 

He looked at her face. 

 

She’s become a total mess. For real.

 

He took some wet towel and gently wiped her face with it.

 

It has become more peaceful now.. with her sleeping like this.. it’s quiet..

 

She looks relaxed.

 

She must be in deep sleep.. how is he supposed to kick her out of his room right now?

 

She would regret coming here in this state when she wakes up.

 

He removed the hair covering her face and stared at her longer.

 

Her sleeping face is still the same even after ten years.. she looks exactly the same..

 

Still beautiful as ever.. 

 

But maybe smelly at this instant..

 

Then he wiped her arms.. her hands.. and her wrists..

 

He held them tight before.. he must have hurt her..

 

Why did he do that to a woman? To her?

 

He took a deep breath as he continued wiping her wrists gently.

 

He was still watching her sleep when Jisoo started sleeptalking..

 

“I will kill you.. Taehyung.. just wait..”

 

Taehyung suppressed a laughter.

 

She wasn’t relaxed at all. She is still fighting him even in her sleep.

 

He pulled the blanket up to her neck so she wouldn’t get a cold before going to his bed just in front of the couch where Jisoo was sleeping.

 

“Goodnight..” he said softly as he faced Jisoo. “I didn’t want to hurt you before.. I got mad.. I’m sorry..”

 

He was about to close her eyes when he heard her talking again..

 

“You punk.. hoodlum.. bully.. delinquent.. ungrateful jerk.. hateful gangster.. you.. you’re a deadmeat..” she uttered those harsh words softly.

 

Taehyung couldn’t keep a straight face anymore.

 

What is she even dreaming of right now about him?

 

How could she use the same words just like ten years ago?

 

When they met for the second time behind the college’s building..?

 

That day he started to fall for her even more..

 

 

 

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

 

“You better stop doing it before I call the professors!” Jisoo screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

The group of men turned their heads at her.

 

“What the f**k does this woman want?” one of them asked as he approached her.

 

Jisoo’s legs were shaking in fear.

 

She doesn’t know what she’s doing in front of all these gangsters.

Why? Why didn’t she mind her business and just went her way?

 

But since she’s already here, she needs to do something before she gets killed by these goons.

 

“You stupid jerks! Hoodlums! Thugs! Losers! Gangsters! Delinquents!” she shouted at all of them.

 

“Don’t hurt him anymore! I’ll really call someone for help!”

 

Jisoo looked over Taehyung who was badly being beaten up.

 

She was going to find a quiet place where to study when she saw those boys approaching Taehyung.

 

She followed them quietly and when she couldn’t take it anymore, she showed up and tried do stop them,

 

“What did you say?” one red haired guy asked her.

 

Jisoo gulped.

 

He has that aura of a leader. Will she get sent to another planet now?

 

The redhaired gangster was approaching her when he was hit by a shoe on his head.

 

Jisoo was startled.

 

His nose started bleeding.

 

Then she heard Taehyung cough..

 

“Where do you think you’re going? We haven’t finished yet..”

 

The redhaired guy furiously landed another punch on Taehyung’s face and the other guys started kicking him on his stomach.

 

Jisoo covered . Taehyung will die at this rate! Why did he even provoke him more?

 

She looked around her and found an empty bottle of beer and picked it up right away.

 

She ran to the red haired guy and hit his head with the bottle.

 

Oh no! It made a loud noise! What if it broke his skull? Does she even need to go to prison now? What should she do?

 

His head was bleeding.

 

He slowly turned to face her.

 

Someone save her now! She might lose all her teeth if this redhaired guy punches her!

 

But he passed out before he could even lift a finger.

 

Jisoo was about to heave a sigh when she remembered there were other ten guys out there.

 

“How dare you do that to our boss!” one them grabbed her collar.

 

She closed her eyes right away. She doesn’t want to see the hand that’s going to land on her face..

 

She has come to accept her fate.. it’s either a nosebleed or broken teeth..

 

“Let her go..” said Taehyung barely able to stand up.

 

The guy was about to slap her face when they heard some whistle blowing.

 

Jisoo opened her eyes and saw some guards coming.

 

The group of gangsters ran away immediately.

 

“That.. was.. close..” Jisoo uttered to herself as her legs gave away in shock.

 

Wait.. Taehyung! He is severely hurt!

 

She stood up and ran to check on him.

 

His face is completely beaten up. His lips are bleeding.. his fists were all bruised.. and he was breathing heavily..

 

“Wait here and I’ll call an ambulance..” said Jisoo standing up but Taehyung pulled her down.

 

“No.. don’t.. I don’t need to go to the hospital..” Taehyung said as he shook his head.

 

Jisoo was about to cry. She has never seen a man being beaten to death.

 

What would have happened if the guards hadn’t showed up?

 

Does he think he’s superman or what?

 

“Why did you come here? Why did you-..?” asked Taehyung.

 

“My purple umbrella!” said Jisoo quickly. “I wanted to take it back from you.. I forgot it was expensive..”

 

Taehyung wanted to laugh but a cough came instead.

 

“Don’t talk.. let me bring you to the clinic instead..” she said pulling him up as gentle as she could.

 

As soon as Jisoo’s arms wrapped his body and her hands touched his.. Taehyung felt his heart jumping up and down..

 

It wasn’t even drumming this loud when they were beating him up.. 

 

For some reason.. he felt like all his wounds have already been healed..

 

“You should have ran away when you saw them.. why did you even follow them? Did you want to die?” Jisoo kept on nagging him while he was being treated by the nurse.

 

“Doe he need to stay home for a while? Will he be fine even without going to a hospital?” asked Jisoo to the nurse.

 

The nurse smiled as she handed her some medicine.

 

“I need to take something from the storage room.. let your boyfriend take this to prevent any infection.. I’ll come back right away..”

 

The nurse hurriedly left the two of them.

 

“Wait.. it isn’t like what you’re thinking.. he isn’t my-..” Jisoo was trying to explain herself when she heard Taehyung clear his throat.

 

Jisoo felt her cheeks burning.

 

“She misunderstood us, didn’t she?” she said smiling awkwardly. 

 

Taehyung was just looking at her. 

 

“Have this..” said Jisoo giving him the medicine and a cup of water. “And don’t move too much.. stay here in the clinic all day.. I’ll tell your professors that you can’t go to your class today so give me your schedule.”

 

Taehyung took the medicine from her and ate it.

 

“I don’t know..” he said in a low voice.

 

Jisoo’s brows furrowed.

 

“What is it that you don’t know?” 

 

“My schedule..” Taehyung answered. “I haven’t gone yet to any of my classes this semester..”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

 

“Then why do you come to college for everyday?”

 

Taehyung bit his lower lip. He has no answer to that question.

 

Jisoo stood up and put her hands on her waist.

 

“Don’t tell me you come here to fight with those guys? If you want to die, you should go in the middle of the streets and have someone hit you with their car.. why would you-..?”

 

She was seriously scolding him when she saw Taehyung’s lips curling up.

 

“Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter