Always the first

Bygones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11

 

 

Taehyung has been watching Jisoo sleep ever since he woke up 15 minutes ago.

 

He feels a lot better now. Is it because of the medicine? Or maybe  because he slept next to her?

 

She really does wonders to him.. always.. 

 

He saw her eyes opening slightly.

 

“You’re awake now..” he said in a low voice.

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

 

He smiled.

 

“Did you sleep well?”

 

Jisoo nodded again.

 

But after realizing where she slept and who was talking to her, she got up abruptly.

 

Did she really fall asleep here again?!

 

“Taehyung.. what am I-..?” she asked confusedly as she looked at herself.

 

Thank goodness! She’s wearing her clothes!

 

She heaved a deep sigh before moving further from him only to fall down from the bed.

 

Taehyung laughed at her.

 

“Ahh.. my back..” Jisoo winced in pain.

 

“Did you get hurt?” he asked as he pulled her up.

 

The two of them were sitting on the bed while facing each other.

 

“It’s all your fault I ended up sleeping here.. did you perhaps plan this?” asked Jisoo pouting her lips.

 

Taehyung shook his head.

 

“It’ was you who fell asleep before me..” he said wrapping his hands around her waist before lifting her up to sit her on his lap.

 

Jisoo gasped. He keeps doing things without asking her. What does he want to do now?

 

She pushed him hard but it didn’t faze him.

 

“You’re sure you aren’t letting me go?” she asked as her eyes thinned.

 

Taehyung shook his head as he tightened his embrace.

 

He was excited to have her in his arms.. to be this close to her.. and more particularly.. to see how she’d react to all his teasings..

 

He loves her reactions the most.. the words she says.. the curses.. the little smiles and smirks on her lips..

 

But he expected everything but this..

 

Jisoo bit him hard on his shoulders.

 

He groaned as he let her go.

 

Her back touched the bed and Taehyung grabbed the opportunity to make her regret instantly what she just did to him.

 

He went on his knees trapping her body between his legs before pinning both her hands on top of her head.

 

“You shouldn’t bite me like that..” he said putting his face in front of hers making their noses touch.

 

Jisoo gulped. 

 

“I..I can do it too..” said Taehyung almost whispering. “Where.. do you want me to bite you first?”

 

He smiled onesidedly looking like a devil who has found his target..

 

Jisoo’s heart was beating fast. She shouldn’t have messed with him.. 

 

What if she ends up getting another mark on her neck today? She might need to wear turtlenecks everyday if he keeps doing this..

 

“Taehyung..” she said softly as she stared at his eyes gazing at her lips.

 

She could see his parted lips.. she knows exactly what he wants to do with them now.. where they want to land on..

 

“Can.. you.. not.. bite?” she asked as her cheeks started blushing. “Please.. don’t bite me..”

 

She saw Taehyung’s lips curling up.

 

He shouldn’t be smiling like this now.. he’s making her anxious.. what does that smile mean? 

 

“Doesn’t this remind you of the first time we slept side by side?” asked Taehyung lifting his gaze to her eyes. 

 

Jisoo raised her eyebrows. That time? He means that rainy night at her apartment?

 

She bit her lower lip as memories from that night started flooding her mind..

 

“You said.. you wanted to do it with me.. because you were sure of me.. because you knew I loved you.. and you wouldn’t regret it..” 

 

Jisoo’s eyes quivered. Of course she remembers that.. she remembers everything she said that night to him..

 

And she remembers how he rejected her offer.. 

 

How they ended up sleeping just hugging all night..

 

“I didn’t want to do it because.. we were too young back then.. but now.. if you tell me you want it.. I can do it anytime.. anywhere..”

 

Jisoo’s throat suddenly felt dry.. what.. did he just tell her? He will do what? Anytime? Anywhere?

 

He isn’t planning to do that with her.. here at this time, is he?

 

Taehyung lifted his head a little to see her face.

 

She was staring at him with confusion in her eyes.

 

“Jisoo.. I..” he said lowering his lips slowly.

 

Oh no.. he’s going to kiss her now and she can’t avoid it!

 

Jisoo closed her eyes tight. 

 

Will her purity be tainted now? Will it really end like this?

 

Taehyung stopped and smiled seeing her closing her eyes.

 

He could see moving fast. She must be too nervous right now..

 

“I.. I love you Jisoo..” he said it quickly before letting her hands go and standing up.

 

Jisoo still had her eyes closed. Her hand were still placed on top of her head.

 

Taehyung cleared his throat. His face became flushed red after suddenly confessing to her.

 

Finally.. he said it to her.. 

 

After ten years.. he told her again that he loves her.. 

 

Although this time.. it took him longer.. 

 

Even though it was awkward to pronouce those three words again.. he did it.. 

 

“I’ll prepare breakfast for us downstairs.. come down after twenty minutes..” he said going out of the room as fast as he could.

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo opened her eyes slowly after hearing the door closing.

 

She looked around first and after making sure he was already gone, she got up and sat on bed.

 

She almost had a heart attack! She thought.. she was going to lose her innocence just now! 

 

He was saying stuff like that.. looking at her with that kind of intensity like he was going to eat her alive..

 

And then.. he said he.. he loves her?

He still loves her? He really loves her?

 

Is he serious or what? Is he really in love with her? Is he sure he loves her? Again? 

 

She thought she was just being a crazy man while doing those things with her but.. everything was because.. Taehyung loves her?

 

Why is it making her embarrassed right now? It isn’t even the first “I love you” from him..

 

She can’t keep count on how many times he has confessed his love to her before..

 

He used to shower her with those back then.. he’d send her a message when he woke up and he’d send another one before going to sleep..

 

He would tell it to her when they met in the morning and he’d do the same before they separated in the evening..

 

She touched her chest to calm her heart down. It has been acting the same like it used to do when she had just met him.. when she fell for him before..

 

Maybe because they keep talking about the past everyday that even her heart is reminiscing those times..

 

It must be like that.. that’s right.. it is like that..

 

Otherwise.. she wouldn’t be able to explain why her heart is beating crazily these days..

 

 

————————-

 

 

Taehyung was already preparing a table for them when Jisoo came down.

 

“What did you prepare?” asked Jisoo coming to sit while being cautious of him.

 

Just one mistake with him and it will turn chaos again. She can’t put her guards down when it comes to him.

 

Taehyung turned to her and was surprised to see her wearing one of his shirts.

 

“Do you like my shirts that much? Are you collecting them? You haven’t even given back my leopard printed sweater..” he said as he sat across her.

 

Jisoo drank some coffee first.

 

“I wet my clothes while washing my face so I took one of your shirts..” she said as she stared at all the food he has prepared. “Wow.. I haven’t had breakfast like this for quite a while..”

 

“Have a taste..” he said giving her a pair of chospticks.

 

Jisoo’s mouth was already watering just looking at the feast before her.

 

When did this gangster.. oops.. she meant.. this guy.. learn how to cook all of these?

 

Jisoo stuffed with rice, meat, egg and even had some soup.

 

“You should eat slowly.. I won’t steal anything from you..” said Taehyung seeing was very full.

 

He felt proud of himself after seeing her satisfied with his cooking.

 

Is it the first time? That she’s enjoying the food he prepared?

 

She used to eat out during lunch at the start.. and when she didn’t.. she’d eat in the corner by herself without giving any reaction to the food..

 

“How is it? Did you like it?” he asked  giving her a tissue to wipe with.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter