WHAT?!

A Gift From Heaven

 

 

 

LESSON 3 : WHAT?!

 

 As Yunhui was happily feeding the kitten....

  " WOAHHH ! OPPA !! OPPA! "

  " IT'S L.JOE ! IT'S HIM! "

 There was sudden scream, yell, shriek and so on and so on and a lot more so and further on. The air above the schoolyard was thick with noise. It was as if the populations  of two or three towns had all came to that school. Yunhui could hear the permanent scream of.. well, everyone.

  " what was that?" she asked, dumbfounded.

  " well, i guess the kingka is here

    " what? Kingkong? " she frowned, misheard.

The boy burst out laughing ." you can call him kingkong if you want ", he finished his line still laughing.

 The boy still chuckled when Yunhui excused herself and made her way to the principal's office and surprisingly, the scream she heard was still in the air. She didn't have any choice but to pass through the crowd. She was sandwiched between those fangirls who still screaming. However, she was not interested to see the owner of that "l.joe"name. * we will back to the L.Joe bussiness buat not, principal is more important* 

 " l.joe oppa , lauch with me today..please.." a girl with ponytail hair pleaded him.

 " go away ! " he rejected in the face of two solemn owlish stare. His short answer was suffice enough to make the girl burst out crying while at the same time, there were also some girls who were smiling broadly.

L.joe didn't even bother to look at all those fangirls. He just made his way and headed to his class. Slamming the door and walked absentmindedly to his seat and....SLEEP! Even if he did so (which no one in this world did) , he still got  ' owww..he's so cute' and ' he's so hot' sentences flying to his ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The teacher welcomed Kim Yunhui to come inside the class.

  " annyeonghaseyo, kim Yunhui imnida " she bowed.

As she expected, no one 's clapping , no welcome smile but only a blank stare at her. " well, kim Yunhui, your seat would be next to......LEE BYUNGHUN ! " the teacher pointed to a seat next to a sleeping boy at the back of the class.. As soon as she finished her line, all the girls gasped, dumbfounded.

    " WHAT? THIS CAN'T BE?"

    " OMO, I CAN'T BELIVE THIS. NO WAY! "

     " ANDWAE !" Someone roll her eyes,

All the girls in the class went wild, which is what generally only happens  when people have to work on a general holiday !

 " Mrs.Park, seriously? She can't....I mean..he don't like anyone to sit next to him. In fact, i'm the one who suppose to sit there." a girl at the corner of the class pouted. The sound of hate fill the entire atmosphere in the class.

 " We had no choice, Lee Woo Rin. Kim Yunhui, you can sit there. It's free afterall ", the teacher closed the case. Yunhui nodded.

    As she made her way to the desk, Yunhui could feel the eyes of the girls were tailing her. She picked up her chair, placed it neatly in front of the desk and sat down on it. Even she had finished doing so,the non-stop complaints were still occupying  the class atmosphere. * what's the matter about this seat? *

  


 

 

   I'm really really sorry for this short chapter and it's crappy ! i wished i could write better. So, to represent my "sorry" i would like to give my dear readers(?) , a GIFT.........HERE :

 

 

  IN CASE OF L.JOE'S HEIGHT

 

0-o ? L.joe~sshi, even from a glance i can guess what your height is...huahhahahahh *evil laugh*

 

A/N : FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ~