The Pain

A Gift From Heaven

 

LESSON 10 : THE PAIN

 

 

It was 9:30 pm . The view in Seoul still remain the same with neon lights filling the city and the citizens were still haunting the roads.

Yunhui and her bestfriend, Lee So hyeon were cleaning the dishes- left by the only ONE customer in that silence and quiet porridge shop.

    " aish, when will we get more customers? " So hyeon pouted. " i'm dying in boredom here "

     " it's better to be here than at school " Yunhui sighed, thinking all the troubles she had with all those fangirls and L.joe.

      " yah ! you tell me nothing about your new school. So, how was it? is it fun? ", so hyeon asked , rising her eyebrows.

        " FUN ? " Yunhui put a fake smile. * i can tell it's like prison ! *

  So hyeon patted Yunhui on her shoulders . " btw, did you met "the boys" ?"

        " WHAT ? YOU KNOW THEM ?" Yunhui 's eyes widened in disbelief.

       " ehm, " So hyeon nodded. " everyone knew them, for sure. I heard one of them..erm..i guess his name is L.joe..many said that he's cute. .." she paused. " i really -really want to meet him." she added while crossing her fingers.

Yunhui's eyes widened again at the word 'cute '. She felt like something had choke her and she was about to vomit , hearing the unbelievable word to describe L.joe.

      * they were surely wrong! *

    "yunhui~ah, So hyeon ~ah ! " Jeong ahjusshi interrupted into their conversation , " taa--daaa !"

Yunhui and So hyeon was about to burst out laughing , noticed a banner in Jeong ahjushi's hand :

 50% SALE FOR VARIETY OF PORRIDGE.

" ahjusshi, you're doing promotion?" Yunhui asked.

" yes ! " he nodded gleefully.

  " aish.. it's ALWAYS the same either you make promotion or not... there's no one coming here. " So hyeon chimed.

" aish..jjinja . This girl ! " Jeong ahjusshi spoke with his arms akimbo.

Yunhui bursted out laughing - realize the fact of So hyeon word that no one will be interested either it was a promotion or not. Yunhui was chuckling hard when suddenly she felt something.

her head feel so heavy- everything around her went spinning- spinning and spinning. * headache again?* She felt so dizzy like someone had knocked her head with rock or anything hard.

  she tried to rub her eyes to gain back her senses but everything around her went blured .

" yunhui-ah, kwaenchana?" jeong ahjusshi asked, there's a worry feeling in his tone.

" i'm fine. i guess maybe i had been too stress lately. ", she tried hard to smile.

" headache again?" So hyeon frowned.

" i'm fine. don't worry " Yunhui put a fake smile on her face, trying to assure them not to worry about her. * when will this pain disappear ? *