Fight over him.

A Gift From Heaven

 

LESSON 9 : FIGHT OVER HIM 

 -the next day-

     As the bell rang, the clanging of the lockers fill the air. The students were running out of the school- heading home or maybe heading to some shopping malls  (for the girls) to grab more new make-up things.

    " how am i going to tell him?" Yunhui sighed. The ridiculous deal with Mrs.Park about the study-mate thing was totally bothering her. *jjinja !* she her own head on the locker. Believe it or not, she must tell L.joe that she had been asked to be his partner and surprisingly, just to help him to score A in Math ! Else, she need to meet the Principal, worst.. she will be expelled. *ani ani... omma is so proud that i got scholarship here.. aniii..andwae!*

    " he must be somewhere around here " Yunhui was wandering along the school corridor as she believed that L.joe was still around. As she made her footstep to the right side of the corner, she was just in time to hear the beginning of  an annoying voice of Woo Rin.

      " oppa, why is it so hard for you to accept me as your girlfriend? "

       " BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU ! " , l.joe hissed.

       " but..why ? " i love you more than other girls would do ! "

 Yunhui was not doing this in order to eavesdrop. Certainly not. But surreptitiously, she peeked an eye to see Woo Rin who was busy hooking her arm to L.joe's.

     " let me go ! " , L.joe tried to push her but, she still holding L.joe's arm. " oppa ! " she pleaded.

yunhui had no time to hear all the annoying voice came from Woo Rin's lips. All that she want is to get home and deliver all those study-mate ridiculous thing message.

     " yah arrogant brat ! i need to tell you something ! " Yunhui blurted out.

      " YUNHUI ?" Woo Rin 's eyes widened and for no good sake, she hooked her arm more tightly to L.joe , trying to make Yunhui felt jealous.

Yunhui's brain had already filled with all the busy schedule she had to do at school, house and porridge shop, so she felt nothing and just stared blankly at Woo Rin 's action with expressionless face.

   Meanwhile, L.joe was standing with eyes wide open . a sudden 'worry' feeling  filled his heart. * how long had she been there? did she heard everything ? * . L.joe released Woo Rin's grip and gave her a death glare when suddenly Yunhui grabbed his wrist.

        " i want to borrow L.joe now! " , Yunhui smiled sarcastically to Woo Rin before added " no one had booked him, right? "

l.joe was dumbfounded at Yunhui's act and same goes to Woo Rin.

     " wh...wha..what ?! " Woo Rin stuttered. " YAH new kid, he is the kingka here, Who are you to take him here and there like you wanted, you moron ! "

the word 'moron' totally made Yunhui's anger at her utmost level. She made a fake beam .

       " that kingkong word again ! i know, but i didn't even care whether he is kingkong, gorilla , monkeys or what ! i have something to deal with him ! " .

with that, Yunhui dragged L.joe to their class, leaving Woo Rin with her jaw dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^______^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" sit " she managed and slammed the math book down on the table as L.joe was standing still in front of the class door.

   " why did you bring me here? " , he chimed.

Yunhui gave the question some serious thought and said " i knew. i knew ! this is ridiculous. But, Mrs.Park want me to be your.....to be your......., " she frowned. " partner ?..i don't know ! i just do what she had asked me to do. She want me to make sure that you get A for the next mock exam ! " she stopped.

l.joe didn't know what had came to his heart but when his ears caught the word 'partner' , he felt rejoice in his heart. He almost carved a smile on his lips, but he quickly hid it from Yunhui's eyes.

   ' i'm sorry for interrupting your conversation with Woo Rin. I'm really sorry. " Yunhui looked at the floor.

   " i didn't mean to be harsh to her. i just want to keep my promise to Mrs.park."

L.joe sighed at word ' woo rin' as he hate that name so much but he managed to say " why don't you just break that promise ? "

Yunhui tilted up her head . " promise is a promise, although there's no one to hear you " , she paused. " if i broke my promise, this might mean that i couldn't cope with responsibility, weren't up to the task, weren't sure, weren't good enough " . there's a pause again. " besides, i want to see you get A too. I know you can do it, Lee Byunghun. I can feel it "., she smiled.

L.joe was once again surprised at Yunhui's sincerity..* why did she always being magnanimous to me? *.

out of the blue, L.joe leaned his face closer to Yunhui's. She could even feel the breath came from his nostrils.

     " YAH ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! " , Yunhui screamed, pushing her head backwards.

    " gomawo" , l.joe smirked. feeling statisfied that he could make Yunhui feel nervous.

* what was that for? * Yunhui's eyes widened. She was busy controlling her heartbeat to slow down that she didn't realize L.joe had walked out from the class, leaving her alone.

     " yah ! where that arrogant brat go ?! ".