Time For Revenge!

A Gift From Heaven

 

LESSON 5 : TIME FOR REVENGE !

 

   Alone in the enormous cafeteria, Yunhui sighed. She never expected life at W Academy High School would be this horrible. * if i had any other choices, i'd rather die than came to this school ! * She sighed for the unknown times.

    " i knew it. Even from a glance, i know it's you ! " . There's a voice in front of her. Yunhui hardly dare to look but she still gathered all her guts and meet eyes with Lee Woo Rin, the girl at the corner in her class.

Woo Rin leaned her face closer to Yunhui's. " i warn you. new kid. Don't  you dare to touch my oppa even a hair !", She put a high note at the word " my oppa". Surprisingly,  Yunhui blinked blankly at her.

Surreptitously, hoping that no one would notice, she held up her lauch box up close to Woo Rin's nose. " want to try some?" she smile sarcastically.

    " YUKSSS ! DISGUSTING ! " she yelled . She was about to shout louder when suddenly, there was another scream louder than her annoying voice coming from the cafeteria.

     " OPPA ! OPPA !"

     " WOAHHH .. !"

the other girls marched to the main entrance of the cafeteria and started to line up to welcome "The OPPAs". Yunhui was frowning as she saw the other girls doing so, confused. * is it that..so called kingkong again ? *

 Some boys walked passed the girls-waving and smiling. Yunhui put glance and saw a group of boys. But, still she couldn't recognize them because the girls were blocking her view. There were voices shouting :

      " CHANGJO's SO CUTE.. "

      " CHUNJI ..CHUNJI OPPA !"

     " L.JOE ~ SHHI.."

 *WHAT?*. Yunhui squinted her eyes trying to scan the group when suddenly eyes caught something. How she wished her eyes were lying at that time. *dammit! that arrogant brat again!*. She quickly turned her face to her lunch box and uneasily repacking the remaining food. *im gonna leave*

Suddenly, there was a voice came from behind, " cute girl shouldn't eat alone..". Yunhui slowly spun around. Her eyebrows met.

* omo, this angelic smile again! * Yunhui 's eyes widened.

     " chun..chun..chunji oppa!"  Woo Rin stuttered. Yunhui could see the glint of happiness in Woo Rin's evil eyes as she was smiling broadly to him.

* so, his name is..Chunji? * Yunhui was busy thinking that she did not realize Chunji grabbed her wrist and blurted out " mind eating lunch with me? ", he smiled.

     " wh...wha..what? " , Yunhui could feel the chilly sweat running down her neck. She swallowed hard her own saliva down to her stomach. Meanwhile, Woo Rin was standing still there with jaw dropped as Chunji dragged Yunhui , still holding her wrist.

 Yunhui eyes still coudn't stop grew bigger as she saw the big table with a tag stated " RESERVED ". Chunji offered her a seat but there's no other seat except next to l.Joe.

Yunhui sighed * not next to this arrogant brat again. *. she got no other options but to sit there. Chunji had invited her to join him and although she got 1 or 2 glares from those girls or in Woo Rin's case , 1 or 9 glares, it's a bad manner to just leave . Uncomfortably, Yunhui sat next to l.Joe with an annoyed face.

   " uh-oh, who is this, hyung ? " , a curly hair boy asked Chunji, dumfounded.

   " is she your girlfriend? " that boy continued.

Both Yunhui and chunji were shocked at the word ' girlfriend' but Chunji managed to smile and said without a single wobble in his voice.. " yes,, maybe ..someday..". He comfortably laugh. *woagh.. that easy?*. Yunhui smiled awkwardly.

Yes. Yunhui knew that he was just kidding but at that moment her heart was pounding hard like it's going to explode soon.She put an awkward giggle , trying to conceal her nervousness. " Kim Yunhui imnida" , she nodded. 

L.Joe just sitting there watching her from tip to toe while resting his chin on the back of his palm. " how can this porridge shop be Chunji's girlfriend? uh.."he hissed.

  " I see..then , noona, have a drink. it's a pure juice '" , a boy with nametag of 'choi jong hyun' offered Yunhui a drink. " by the way, noona, you  can call me Changjo . I can see you reading my name tag ", he ended his line laughing.

 " thanks, Changjo but..." Yunhui was about to refuse when out of blue, a brilliant idea popped out in her brain. * oh yes ! that's it !  *. Yunhui was pretending that she want to reach for the drink. With confidence that no one was looking and especially, L.joe was not looking, she quickly pushed the glass with her fingers, as fast as lightning.. As she wished, the drink fall perfectly on l.joe's uniform !

     " YAH ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! " l.Joe jumped from his chair.

      " uh ~ mianhaeyo..i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to do it. It was just an accident. " yunhui made fake bow while stressing the word ' an accident'. Deep in her heart, she was smiling broadly.

    " noona, neo kwaenchana? "

     " YAH ! Chanjo?!, YOU CARE MORE ABOUT HER THAN ME? " l.joe frowned in disbelief.

     " yunhui didn't mean to do it...she said sorry " Chunji chimed into the argument.

     " YAH..JJINJA ! "  l.joe trying to clean the stain still feeling mad.

Yunhui bowed again and made an innocent look. "Mianhaeyo.. Jeongmal mianhae". * you see that arrogant brat ? IT'S CALLED REVENGE ! * She smiled again.