IT'S HIM !

A Gift From Heaven

 

LESSON 4 : IT'S HIM 

 

  Yunhui glanced at the sleeping boy next to her. Just trying to be nice and friendly, she patted the boy on his shoulder. 

  " excuse me, but you need to wake up now, our class is about to begin .You,wake up.." , she whispered. she kept on repeating and repeating and further repeating the 'wake up' word until some mechanism came out from the boy.*finally, he's awake..*

Yunhui didn't know that she was playing with 'fire'. Feeling uncomfortable being disturbed, L.joe hissed. *how dare this kid wake me up!*. he slowly tilted his head up to face the owner of the hand on  his shoulder..

    "YOU!! " they shouted in unison.

   " UH ! LOAN SHARK ! " , Yunhui screamed on her top voice.

    " porridge shop.." L.joe tried to kept his voice level low, avoiding from grabbing anyone's' attention.

  There was sudden silence, rather longer than Yunhui liked. Heads turned to see what that yell was. Their eyes widened - not because of Yunhui's utmost voice that made the class was about to break into pieces and also not because Mrs.Park's jaw dropped, but because of L.Joe. For the first time, that boy open his eyes in Mrs' Park class and this happened ! 

    " got anything to share with the class, you two? " the teacher glared at them.

    " NO ! " Yunhui managed to speak, there's a wobble in her voice.

     " she said you looks like a LOAN SHARK, Mrs.Park " L.joe blurted out.

       " WHAT ?! " Yunhui and Mrs.Park yelled simultaneously. Yunhui turned round to L.Joe and made ' how-dare-you' look. * i can't believe this, seriously *.

     " Ms.KIM . YUN. HUI !!!! " their teacher was shrieking . " i can't believe you would say something like that on your FIRST DAY ! I WOULD SURELY WITHOUT ANY DOUBTS PUT YOUR NAME IN THE DISCIPLINE RECORD ! " , her voice was already loud enough to make the whole world destroyed but she still stress the word  ' discipline record ' on her highest pitch.

      " Mrs.Park..I...DIDN'T...." Kim Yunhui stuttered, trying to fit the best word to make her arguments strong but it's all waste ! Mrs.Park lifted her hand up, signalling Yunhui to stop " no excuses! ".

  * you will surely dead, arrogant brat ! * yunhui yelled in her heart as she glared at L.Joe, who is pretending  like nothing had happened.

       Clearing ,  Mrs.Park spoke " i got a GOOD news to tell you..all of you.." she paused. Out aloud on the highest amplitude that everyone ever heard, she continued " there will be math quizzes next week ! and for sure, I want to see 'A' on your papers! I thought i just want to make it easy, but, unluckily, someone had told me that i looked like a LOAN SHARK ! " she paused again and this time, spun round to face Yunhui. " so, i guess the question would not be a piece of cake...AT ALL !! "

 

        " OH NO! No way ! Not again ! " the students in the class groaned.

They started to groan louder. Some of them even started to hit their own heads on the desk to make a protest sound. However, Mrs.Park was surely a tough teacher. she didn't  even care what the kids were doing and kept on writing some equations on the white board.

 The lesson passed in such a horrible way for Kim Yunhui with  all those students making a protest demonstration by raising a paper of " NO QUIZZES ! " written with a cheap marker.On top of that, she just could not accept the fact that  'arrogant brat'  she met on her porridge shop was EXACTLY next to her ! * why on earth did i came to this school? *