DEAL

A Gift From Heaven

 

LESSON 8 : DEAL

 

L.Joe blinked his eyes to see himself lying on the bed of nurse room.

    " you're awake? " the nurse's voice startled him

He nodded, tiredly.

    " you're lucky that your friend carry you all the way here. " the nurse paused. " i doubt.. you're not light at all ".

* my friend* l.joe was thinking hard but manage to say " which one of them ?" expecting it to be Chunji or Chanjo.

    " i guess her name is Kim Yunhui. " the nurse smiled. " by the way, she put something on the table "

*uh?* L.joe turned his face to the table direction and saw two bottles of orange juices. There's a note on them

                    yah arrogant brat ! you must drink these

i use my own money to buy them

my halmeoni said you'll get better once you drink juices

get well soon and pay for these !

~ KIM YUNHUI ^^ ~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^____________^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    " AH ! " Yunhui was groaning while massaging her shoulder . " why did he's so heavy? i would never carry him on my shoulder again ! " 

Yunhui stared at the empty seat next to her when the girls in the class were chatting about L.joe

    " where's oppa?"

     " i heard someone saw him in the nurse room"

      " jjinja? uh-oh eotteokke?"

 The chatting was still hot in the air when suddenly, there's someone knocked on the class door.

    " kim yunhui? Mrs.Park want to see you "

As soon as the boy finished his line, the class went wild and clapping. The knew that once Mrs.Park called you, it would be nothing but regarding your attitude and discipline.

  Yunhui sighed as she made her way to the teacher's room.

      " Mrs.Park ?" she spoke in a voice as she was whispering to herself.

  Mrs.Park turned round, correcting her glasses while scanning her from tip to toe when suddenly Yunhui blurted out.

    " i'm so sorry Mrs.park. I really really dont do it. i don't call you a 'loan shark' but.." she paused. " i'm sorry. don't bring me to the principal..please " Yunhui bowed to her.

Mrs.Park cleared . " i'm still mad about that. " she paused when she saw Yunhui was sighing. " but, there's something else ". 

Mrs.Park handed Yunhui her math quizzes paper.

    " A+?" yunhui's eyes widened, dumbfounded.

   " i thought you're cheating or what but when i take a look at your previous record in your former school, you're indeed good in Math."

Yunhui smiled " kamsahamnida " .

     " but...! " Mrs.Park rose her hand up in the air. " there'a also something else i want you to do for me! For my teaching achievement records"

     " ye?" Yunhui's eyebrows met.

      " i want you to be study-mate partner for LEE BYUNGHUN ! "

As soon as she finished her line, Yunhui's smile faded. " what ?" she screamed.

      " yes ! that's it. i want you to help him to score A in math ! Lee byunghun is severely weak in math while you're incredibly good. "  Mrs.Park paused before continue " i'd make a plan so that you can help him too in the next mock exam ! you're totally a good choice. If he succeed, then i will drop your name from the discipline records but he dont...",Mrs Park paused "you better be prepared because Mr Principal won't go easy even on A+ girl" she tapped Yunhui on her shoulder,

    " b..bu..bu..but" yunhui's jaw dropped.

     " any problem , Kim Yunhui? " Mrs.Park rise her eyebrows.

Yunhui was about to protest again when suddenly she realized that Mrs.park 's eyes were staring at her like they are going to prick her eyes and seriously, you can go on safari in her eyebrows. it felt like having an eye-staring contest with a lion or maybe, tiger.

    " no ! " Yunhui answered in a voice that sounded as though she had weighted out every word she spoke. *why me?*

================================= *________*======================================================

hi there,

soRry for the late and slow update. i really-really hope that you guys still with me ~

DON'T LEAVE ME ~~~ >.<

I need you baby baby baby
안녕이란말은 하지말아

 

always feel free to drop your comments...

   * another gift...~ ~ *