It's a nightmare!

A Gift From Heaven

 

LESSON 1 : IT'S A  NIGHTMARE

"ahjushhi, aren't we going to close our shop yet?", Kim Yunhui begged the owner of the shop.

   There was not even a single person glance at the porridge shop.The music at the Seoul street was blasting through her ears but all she heard was silence.

"ahjushhi....I'm bored", her face fell on the table that she just wiped even there's no one ever sit there before.

"aniyooo, just wait for 30 more minutes.I believed someone will come "Jeong ahjushhi nodded to himself. " i can feel it "

"jjinja! it's already 10:15 pm ! i have school to attend tomorrow!" she pouted.

" yah, attending new school again? why do you love to transfer school so much? haissh"

" i'm not but my appa did."

"ahjushhi....." Yunhui was about to protest again when suddenly her eyes caught a figure. That figure was running hard as it was chased by Death.

 !

out of her prediction, that figure who turned to be a boy, pushed the glass door of the porridge shop.

" ah, annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to our- " she didn't even have time to complete her sentence when 

"  I NEED TO HIDE! '" the boy shouted . He was scanning the shop, finding a perfect place to conceal himself. 

" yah, are you playing hide and seek....HERE?! HEL.LO this is a shop. a PORRIDGE SHOP  not your playground ! " she yelled back at him but it seemed he didn't even care.

Jeong ahjushhi who sat at the counter was froze in shock and completely blurred on what was happening. As soon as Yunhui was about to chase him out, her ears caught something

 " where did the boy go?! "

she turned around and saw a group of loan sharks men. They were standing right outside their shop.Luckily, they didn't get into the shop, just standing outside the door. EXACTLY OUTSIDE THE SHOP!

*WHAT? is it this "boy"? * Yunhui swallowed hard her own saliva, when out of sudden, a hand caught her shoulder and spun her around again....

The boy leaned her closer to him! perfectly, to cover his face from that loan sharks' sight. Yunhui eyes widen in disbelief.

  " where did that brat kid go?!  FIND HIM NOW ! " one of the loan sharks shouted on his top voice ordering his gang members to go to different direction. His voice clearly prick the glass window and caught by their ears.

Yunhui shrugged her shoulder to let go of herself, but the boy's grip was just TOO tight !

" YAH ! LET ME GO! " , she yelled.

" please, stand still...please" the boy pleaded.

Yunhui's heart was pounding hard like it's going to explode from her chest. The boy leaned her closer to him. it's just a few inches from his face. she could feel the hot breath came out from him, falling on her face. She risked another look and saw there was only one loan shark standing there. there's a glint of metal in his hand.... KNIFE !!

*omg, this boy really need help!* Yunhui didn't even speak a word. There's a long pregnant silence until she could hear her own heart beat. she knew the reasons why she was that nervous :

1. she never seen a REAL LOAN SHARK before..exactly in front of her own eyes!

2. She never been so close to a boy before. Even if she did, it was when she was 10..with her appa !

she knew that he just used her to cover himself but she still could feel her heart skipped a beat.! as the only loan shark man took his feet from the place, she released a long sigh. Jeong ahjushhi stood up from his hiding under the table and was still shivering non-stop.

Watchig the loan shark moving away from the street, the boy released his grip and SURPRISINGLY, pushed Yunhui away.

Yunhui managed a breath to say " yah ! what the ...? " *where are manners in this boy?!*

and again the boy seemed not taking part in any conversations when he walked absentmindedly to the glass door, ignoring Yunhui, who was clenching a tight fist and nodded to herself to make sure the fist reached the boy's head .

"yah !!!! " she yelled and trying to put her fist high in the air when suddenly Jeong ahjushhi grabbed her wrist. He made a 'don't-mess-up-with-him' look.

"ahjushhi..." Yunhui was about to protest but she could not helped herself but to see the  boy walking out of the shop without any 'thanks' word!

*i swear you will die if i see you again, arrogant brat! *