melancholy of life

A Gift From Heaven

 

 

LESSON 6 : MELANCHOLY OF LIFE

 

     The week of math quizzes was full of tense with students started to groan louder although they knew the fact  that  Mrs.park would not cancel it off unless they burn the school into pieces.

  On top of that, the argument and debate between L.joe and yunhui was still on its point.

    " YAH ! SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE.NOT HERE! "

    " WHY WOULD I DO THAT? AND WHY NOT YOU JUST SIT SOMEWHERE NEXT TO YOUR FANGIRLS? ! "

   " YAH ! PORRIDGE SHOP! "

    " ARROGANT TRASH"

    To make it worst for Kim Yunhui, L.joe's fangirls  started to send her 'poison-pen letter' - warning her not to stay close to them. Even during the math quizzes period, when she tried hard to answer the questions specially made by Mrs.Park, there were some girls throw put ' YOU'LL DIE, NEW KID' paper notes on her desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^____________^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  l.joe walked lazily to his house. he felt like dying whenever he think about the fact that he need to stay there for unknown years.

The dull house was like hell to him. Living with his uncle , who took his money and all his savings to buy some alcoholic drinks everyday  since his parents died was something that he kept as a secret.

Two hands on the clock stood straight up but when L.joe pushed the house door, his uncle was not there.

     * he must be somewhere, drunken again ! * He hissed. He just too tired to think about him. sometimes, he prayed that his parents would take him with them - leaving this cruel world.

 He put his bag on the chair when suddenly there's a loud knock on the door. Someone was pounding the door hard like he want to take it off . * that can't be him . He always not coming home * . Ljoe frowned.

 As he rotated the door knob, and lazily opened it, there THEY WERE ! - standing boldly holding - KNIVES !

     " YAH ! WHERE'S YOUR UNCLE ? " the loan shark shouted on top of his lung.

       " I DON'T KNOW. WHY DID YOU ASK ME? " l.joe slowly shrunk.   

       " YAH ! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH ? ! " , the loan shark grabbed l.joe's collar  , causing him to choke.

         " I have nothing to do with him. he made mess up with you guys, and why should I be responsible ?! "

         " well, you're the only thing he had !  and he still owed us something ! "

         " WHAT ? AM I A THING ? I'M JUST A THING ? !! " . L.joe yelled on his top voice.

Due to the loan sharks  fast reflex action, they punched him on his chest and stomach simultaneously.  Their leader gripped L.joe's jaw and slapped him on his face with his greatest force. Blood slowly oozing from his lip . ljoe tried hard to fight back but the other member of the loan sharks quickly garbbed and twisted his arms. 

         " YAH !!!!! " , L.joe yelled with all his might but to no avail. They pushed him to kiss the floor and started to kick him eveyrwhere- leg, arm, chest , face.. Just after a few minutes passed, they finally stopped.

          " i warn you, kid ! Bring your uncle to me or you both will die ! " the loan shark leader spitted his saliva next to L.joe , who was in pain on the floor.

*omma, appa , why did you leave me alone? i don't want to be with that  bastard uncle ! why didn't you take me along ! why ?!* L.joe curled up , holding his bleeding lip and was praying that his parents would come back.