i'll be there

A Gift From Heaven

 

LESSON 11 : I'LL BE THERE

 

  Everyone was resting their chins on their table, hearing the babbling of History lesson when suddenly.... the precious bell rang.

    " YESSSS !!! " the class went hype again. Of course, it's the recess time. Everyone seemed to have their senses back or in Yunhui's mind, got their spirit came back to their body.

   As Yunhui had expected, the girls started to march and heading towards L.joe.

    " oppa, come and eat lunch with me, please. " , a blond hair girl pleaded  him.

     " No! oppa, you're coming with me , right?" another girl chimed in.

      " No ! he 'll come with me ! " 

There were a lot of arguments , trying to grab L.joe's attention although they know that the only answer they would get would be " go away! ' or in any cases that they are lucky an owlish dagger stare from L.joe.

Yunhui didn't even interested to see the 'free show' . She just made her way to the cafeteria when suddenly she realized:

       " OMO ! i forgot to take my lunch box at home! " she murmured.

She tried to scan her money but it's totally not enough to buy the  luxurious and EXTRA EXPENSIVE foods at the cafeteria.

   * what should i do now? * Yunhui pouted, hitting her own head for being so forgetful. * why did i forgot to take it ! Pabo ! *

Yunhui was pretending like she heard nothing when she walked to nowhere although her tummy was making funny voices, asking for foods.

  "aish..jjinja ! " Yunhui held her stomach while sitting on a bench.

She was murmuring to herself when suddenly.....

 A CUTE BOX OF COOKIES appeared in front of her eyes.

Yunhui tilted her head up . ' uh- Chunji ?"

" you want some? " chunji smiled., handing the cookies up to Yunhui's nose.

At that moment, She felt like she was in the 'potato blight' era in Ireland , where no one could obtain foods but only the rich. so, being offered food even just a cookie at that time, was already managed  to make Yunhui smile and nodded gleefully.

  But, she still gave some serious thought to the question and said in a careful kind of voice, " erm..i'm not hungry but maybe i can have a bit"

   " then, have all!" Chunji chimed as he sat next to her on the bench.

   *this is it*. Yunhui quickly put the cookies in . she was trying to gave a 'i'm-not-that-hungry-' look but it didn't work out according to her stomach. when she was confident that Chunji was not looking at her, she hurriedly put two cookies at the same time in .

     " did you buy these?" she asked.

     "no" chunji shook  his head. " i just bought it on my way to school today. There's a cute little girl selling this to me. I don't want to buy them at first but my heart just forced me to buy it. Maybe, my heart already knew that someone need these" , he smiled as he turned his face to Yunhui.

     " besides, that cute little girl, looks exactly like you", he added.

yunhui was about to spit the cookies out from . * he remember me?*

Chunji just chuckled , looking at Yunhui's shock expression before uttered with " whenever you need something, just call out my name. I'll be there for you"

Yunhui's heart was pounding hard as she saw Chunji was smiling and his eyes never leave her face. *why it is always him when i'm in trouble?*

there was a long silence before Yunhui broke it with " Chunji-ah, do you like porridge?"

Chunji nodded. " why?"

" oh, i'm glad you like it. " Yunhui grinned. " here, welcome to our shop!" , Yunhui handed him a card stated : 

JEONG PORRIDGE SHOP

" i would definitely give you some discount! 'Yunhui added.

" really?" Chunji asked " then, can i bring someone too?'

Yunhui's smile started to fade as she heard the word 'someone'. * did he meant his girlfriend?*. her face fell but she managed to say " of course, you can! " in a voice that sounded as she had weighted all the word that she spoke.